GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bingo Sens Talk

+33
spader
tim1_2
NEELY
sandysensfan
SensGirl11
Hoags
TheAvatar
ddt
Flo The Action
Ev
CockRoche
cash
Hobiesens
stempniaksen
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
rooneypoo
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Urkie
Hockeyhero22000
shabbs
asq2
Amnesia021
Jordo
wprager
jamvan
Sens19
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 59 of 61]

871Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Wed May 28, 2014 9:59 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't know the status of a couple of guys, but this is a guess.

Puempel - Pageau - prince (a left winger that might need to play right)
McCormick - Dzingel - Robinson
Schneider - grant - Thompson (?)
Dd, cowick, Kramer

Claesson - wideman
Grant - sdao
Mullen - Rutowski
New

Dreiger
Hammond

872Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:46 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Possible bingo lines for next year - assuming prince, puempel, Lazar, greening will all be in the NHL

Dzingel - Paul - Lindberg
McCormick - Odell - Schneider
Dizzy - Mills - Robinson
Guptill - ewanyk - Stortini

Claesson - wikstrand
Kotska - Mullen
Harpur - rutowski
Sdao ( injured)

OC
Dreiger

873Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:24 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I expect big thinks from O'Connor and even Driedger this year. Bingo should be playoff bound.

874Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:26 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hopefully. Defence is questionable, top six is good on paper though. 3rd line is ok.

875Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:44 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Hopefully.  Defence is questionable, top six is good on paper though.  3rd line is ok.

Kostka and Mullen have consistently put up good numbers in the AHL and Claesson is solid. That's a big chunk of your D right there so I'm not sure how questionable they are.

876Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:50 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's tough to say if Wikstrand will go to Bingo. It seems like he thinks he's either staying in the NHL (pretty much impossible) or going back to Europe. This could get a little ugly.

Anyway, with or without him, the D should be OK.

877Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:54 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:It's tough to say if Wikstrand will go to Bingo.  It seems like he thinks he's either staying in the NHL (pretty much impossible) or going back to Europe.  This could get a little ugly.

Anyway, with or without him, the D should be OK.

Well said, Timmer.

878Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:54 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, hopefully kotska and Mullen fill out the D in a positive way.

879Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:06 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I expect big thinks from O'Connor and even Driedger this year.  Bingo should be playoff bound.

Couldn't care what they think, tbh.

Sarcasm

880Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:38 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

BIG THINKS DAMNIT!

881Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I also believe the issue with wilkstrand could get ugly and create bad blood but I think he'll get over it. This is the same thing every team would demand of their player. Seriously, man up, let go of your mothers skirt and play where you are told.

882Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:52 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well, yeah, technically the Sens can "force" Wikstrand to play in Bingo. When asked about that in the rookie camp, Wikstrand said his focus was on making the big club and that they talk about the possibility of Bingo "later".

883Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:06 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Well, yeah, technically the Sens can "force" Wikstrand to play in Bingo.  When asked about that in the rookie camp, Wikstrand said his focus was on making the big club and that they talk about the possibility of Bingo "later".

I think he thought the "free pass to the NHL policy" applied to him as well. Honest mistake.

884Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:I also believe the issue with wilkstrand could get ugly and create bad blood but I think he'll get over it. This is the same thing every team would demand of their player. Seriously, man up, let go of your mothers skirt and play where you are told.

Didn't we have another player doing something very similar? He didn't want to be away from his g/f or some such. Who was that guy?

885Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:00 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

B-Sens lose to Carleton Ravens:

more to come

886Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:B-Sens lose to Carleton Ravens:

more to come
What???

887Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:B-Sens lose to Carleton Ravens:

more to come
What???

"Historic Win", according to this account:

https://goravens.ca/news/2015/09/ravens-blank-b-sens-in-historic-win/

888Bingo Sens Talk - Page 59 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Interesting. My son is vlunteering for Rogers-22 and last night he was out at the Sens plex with the shiny new HD truck. It was his first time out (beside an orientation session and a 2-hour "training" session) and they had him operating the corner camera (a.k.a. the replay angle). Hmm, so they let highschool students with 2 hours' training run a camera -- that explains a few things. But I'm wondering why they didn't go to record/air this "Historic" game, instead of some midget AA game?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 59 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum