GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Scott Cullen on something?

+5
TeamRenzo
Hockeyhero22000
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Is Scott Cullen on something? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Scott Cullen on something? Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:29 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's losing a lot of credibility around the league IMO. There are people who are just confused by what he's saying these days.

17Is Scott Cullen on something? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Scott Cullen on something? Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:He's losing a lot of credibility around the league IMO. There are people who are just confused by what he's saying these days.

I think Scott is just taking into the account the huge loss of Drew Fata by the Senators, only he and Paul Mcann(on Hockeybuzz) are on the ball so far Is Scott Cullen on something? - Page 2 455378

18Is Scott Cullen on something? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Scott Cullen on something? Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:11 am

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

SensFan71 wrote:
TeamRenzo wrote:Meh, the save % is the one that counts and that is about even. The GAA is more a reflection of our defence then the tender himself.

I guess that brings up another argument/comparison, is the Toronto D better than the Ottawa D? They may be a bit more physical, but they don't have much of a transition game beyond Kaberle.

On paper TML defence is better than ours, we have serious question marks on our back end.

19Is Scott Cullen on something? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Scott Cullen on something? Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:22 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Toskala was a sieve last night. WOW.

20Is Scott Cullen on something? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Scott Cullen on something? Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:23 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Toskala was a sieve last night. WOW.

So that was him eh? I was wondering if it might of been the Monster but so far he looks like the real deal.

21Is Scott Cullen on something? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Scott Cullen on something? Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:26 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:

So that was him eh? I was wondering if it might of been the Monster but so far he looks like the real deal.
Leaf Nation is calling for the Monster to start... but Ron has named Toskala as the starting tender.

Could just be a pre-season thing...

22Is Scott Cullen on something? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Scott Cullen on something? Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Leaf Nation is calling for the Monster to start... but Ron has named Toskala as the starting tender.

As long as the Leafs fail miserably, it really doesn't matter to me who starts. Is Scott Cullen on something? - Page 2 Icon_cool

23Is Scott Cullen on something? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Scott Cullen on something? Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Typical...the guy has played like two periods of hockey and they are ready to hail him the new Patrick Roy.

24Is Scott Cullen on something? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Scott Cullen on something? Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:36 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PKC wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Typical...the guy has played like two periods of hockey and they are ready to hail him the new Patrick Roy.
Could be a very interesting year for them... if the Monster is the real deal, they'll need him... but if he falters when called upon... could be a very long season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum