GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read

+6
dennycrane
wprager
shabbs
LeCaptain
beerandsens
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:HA HA!

He still loves Heatley!!!!

Wink

Crying I don't know how to change it.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 Icon_wink

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 428331 I don't know how to change it.
You can't, I don't think... just sign up with JizzDispenser.

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 Icon_wink

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 428331 I don't know how to change it.

Too much trouble. :happydance:

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Closer to an 08-09 preview than one for the upcoming season. Pathetic.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Too much trouble. Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 807786

I think that might be my new favorite.
Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 807786 Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 807786 Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 807786 Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 807786 Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 807786

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

you must pay $20 for a season pass to change it, cough up the money Heatley lover Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 668437

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

you must pay $20 for a season pass to change it, cough up the money Heatley lover Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 668437
Laughing3

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's a real shame we lost Drew Fata. Hopefully the "key addition" of Marty St. Pierre will get us back into the SCF, though.

This turkey should stick to writing his one-sided "Vulture" blogs...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:It's a real shame we lost Drew Fata. Hopefully the "key addition" of Marty St. Pierre will get us back into the SCF, though.

What's surprising is he mentions Cheechoo, Michalek and Leclaire in his blog but they're not key additions? St. Pierre is more of an addition?

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:It's a real shame we lost Drew Fata. Hopefully the "key addition" of Marty St. Pierre will get us back into the SCF, though.

What's surprising is he mentions Cheechoo, Michalek and Leclaire in his blog but they're not key additions? St. Pierre is more of an addition?
I can only guess that he pulled up an old document... started editing it a bit and then submitted it by accident. Very poor quality.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I can only guess that he pulled up an old document... started editing it a bit and then submitted it by accident. Very poor quality.

he must not have a proof reader Must be read to be believed - absolutely the worst 'preview' of a team I've ever read - Page 2 668437

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

That's a real bad preview.

But I don't expect anyone out of Ottawa to write a good analysis. Even the 'professional articles' from the Toronto Sports Network are off sometimes.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:That's a real bad preview.

But I don't expect anyone out of Ottawa to write a good analysis. Even the 'professional articles' from the Toronto Sports Network are off sometimes.
There's "off a bit" and then there's "in a whole different universe". ET wouldn't be able to find his way home from that one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum