GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

VAN - NYR trade?

+2
wprager
Riprock
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16VAN - NYR trade? - Page 2 Empty Re: VAN - NYR trade? Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:46 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

It'd be a shame for him to retire. Would be one of the greatest to retire without a championship. Tell me that he doesn't care - who wouldn't want to hoist the cup, I mean, really?

17VAN - NYR trade? - Page 2 Empty Re: VAN - NYR trade? Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:37 pm

DashRiprock wrote:It'd be a shame for him to retire. Would be one of the greatest to retire without a championship. Tell me that he doesn't care - who wouldn't want to hoist the cup, I mean, really?

Sundin is a strange cat to figure out like many Swedes. He could very well sign for $3M leaving the $10M offer from Vancouver on the table for the chance to win a cup. If that were the case, I would love to see him in a Sens uni. At the end of the day the chances are less than 0.01%.

18VAN - NYR trade? - Page 2 Empty Re: VAN - NYR trade? Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:45 am

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Agreed!
And honestly, I think for ANY player to hang 'em up without knowing the fantastic feeling of skating the length of the ice with Lord Stanley's Mug hoisted HIGH for all to see would be a travesty, there's no question, which is why I cannot fathom that he would in fact retire, but some very good sources indicate that's a STRONG possibility.

No matter where he lands, I hope his last hoorah bears fruit.

19VAN - NYR trade? - Page 2 Empty Re: VAN - NYR trade? Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:47 am

I don't think he'll retire, but I'm pretty sure he'll be taking the year off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum