GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs

+11
davetherave
beerandsens
asq2
shabbs
wprager
Tuk Tuk
SensGirl11
Amnesia021
PTFlea
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

I wouldnt call Tampa a dark horse. They have a lot of good players there and good goaltending. I have them in 7th so.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

N4L wrote:I wouldnt call Tampa a dark horse. They have a lot of good players there and good goaltending. I have them in 7th so.

They do have good players, I'm just not convinced about the D and the G. We'll see, I think they are going to put up a real good fight this year though.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
N4L wrote:I wouldnt call Tampa a dark horse. They have a lot of good players there and good goaltending. I have them in 7th so.

They do have good players, I'm just not convinced about the D and the G. We'll see, I think they are going to put up a real good fight this year though.

They're set in nets, but I'm not confident in a lot of things. I think they might need another year to put everything together, but...anything can happen. Ahhhhh!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

They're set in nets, but I'm not confident in a lot of things. I think they might need another year to put everything together, but...anything can happen. NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 50327

You said it baby!! Just like Ottawa finishing in 5th. NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 472966 NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 13980 NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 301182

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

They're set in nets, but I'm not confident in a lot of things. I think they might need another year to put everything together, but...anything can happen. NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 50327

You said it baby!! Just like Ottawa finishing in 5th. NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 472966 NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 13980 NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 301182

rock on, Sens in 5th, pushing close to 100 pts, let the good times roll come Oct 3. NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 13980

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

This guy NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 13980 scares me a little...it looks like he's doing something naughty... NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 455378 He's still cool though!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:This guy NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 13980 scares me a little...it looks like he's doing something naughty... NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 455378 He's still cool though!

tsk tsk you are dirty minded NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 668437 you are probably not the first to think that though.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:This guy NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 13980 scares me a little...it looks like he's doing something naughty... NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 455378 He's still cool though!

I swear, I think the same thing every time I see it.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Philadelphia
Boston
Washington

Pittsburgh
Montreal
Ottawa
New Jersey
Carolina
---------------
Florida
Tampa Bay
Atlanta
New York
Buffalo
Toronto
Long Island

Chicago
Vancouver
Anaheim

Detroit
San Jose
Calgary
Columbus
Phoenix
---------------
Nashville
St. Louis
Minnesota
Edminton
Los Angeles
Dallas
Colorado

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:Philadelphia
Boston
Washington

Pittsburgh
Montreal
Ottawa
New Jersey
Carolina
---------------
Florida
Tampa Bay
Atlanta
New York
Buffalo
Toronto
Long Island

Chicago
Vancouver
Anaheim

Detroit
San Jose
Calgary
Columbus
Phoenix
---------------
Nashville
St. Louis
Minnesota
Edminton
Los Angeles
Dallas
Colorado

I just don't see Montreal finishing ahead of us. Although if they do, Price must be playing fantastic, and I got him in the draft pool, so I'm a bit conflicted.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

I didnt Montreal would be my pick people challenged NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 Icon_smile

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:Philadelphia
Boston
Washington

Pittsburgh
Montreal
Ottawa
New Jersey
Carolina
---------------
Florida
Tampa Bay
Atlanta
New York
Buffalo
Toronto
Long Island

Chicago
Vancouver
Anaheim

Detroit
San Jose
Calgary
Columbus
Phoenix
---------------
Nashville
St. Louis
Minnesota
Edminton
Los Angeles
Dallas
Colorado

I just don't see Montreal finishing ahead of us. Although if they do, Price must be playing fantastic, and I got him in the draft pool, so I'm a bit conflicted.

Price will never be the starting goalie that Gainey thinks he can be, which bodes very bad for him because he fired a coach over it (allegedly) and traded away a true starter over it as well. The Habs will only do well if Halak gets the starting nod.

Eastern Conference
Philadelphia
Washington
Ottawa
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Atlanta
Boston
NJD
--------
Florida
NYR
Montreal
Carolina
Toronto
Buffalo
NYI

Western Conference
Calgary
Chicago
San Jose
Detroit
Anaheim
Columbus
Dallas
Vancouver
--------
St Louis
Phoenix
Los Angeles
Minnesota
Nashville
Edmonton
Colorado

- In no way do I think the regular season standings will determine post-season success.

Last edited by CCgotITcovered on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CCgotITcovered wrote:Eastern Conference
Philadelphia
Washington
Ottawa
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Atlanta
Boston
NJD
--------
Florida
NYR
Montreal
Toronto
Buffalo
Florida
NYI

Western Conference
Calgary
Chicago
San Jose
Detroit
Anaheim
Columbus
Dallas
Vancouver
--------
St Louis
Phoenix
Los Angeles
Minnesota
Nashville
Edmonton
Colorado

- In no way do I think the regular season standings will determine post-season success.
That's some bold predictions...

Go bold or go home NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 301182

I'm not convinced with my picks for 8th (I would put that as 8-11th because all 4 teams in those spaces could make it over the others) but I'm confident about the top-7 in each conference.

CCgotITcovered wrote:Go bold or go home NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 301182

I'm not convinced with my picks for 8th (I would put that as 8-11th because all 4 teams in those spaces could make it over the others) but I'm confident about the top-7 in each conference.

I'm pretty much with you, don't like Atlanta as much as I did with Zherdev in their lineup. Lehtonen will prob get injured too, haha.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I like Atlanta as well - PKing is a problem - BIG TIME though. Plus I don't like Lehtonen as a player that much. Maybe Pavelic or whatever will grab the ball and run.

The more I think about it, I think there might be a serious issue coming for the Flames. I think they could miss in the ultra-competitive West. Nice D - the best in the business, but so weak at forward. And yes, I know about their 'young' guys, but it's not good enough.

If there's to be a surprise miss of the playoffs it's them IMO.

N4L wrote:
CCgotITcovered wrote:Go bold or go home NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 301182

I'm pretty much with you, don't like Atlanta as much as I did with Zherdev in their lineup. Lehtonen will prob get injured too, haha.

NHL Standings for 09/10 season heading into the playoffs - Page 2 668437 yeah probably...Pavelec has a lot to prove, but he's got a ton of skill...If it happens, I wouldn't bet against Pav or Hedberg taking the reins and running with it.

Conversely, I'm not with you on Carolina...I can vibe with the rest of both conferences, but I just can't get behind Carolina. Not convinced...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum