GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7

+9
caissie_1
TheAvatar
pgood
PTFlea
Riprock
LeCaptain
PKC
Tuk Tuk
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

61GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:27 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Wow, I didn't realize he was a 5th overall pick. Hard, now, to think of Boston as a lottery team, but they did suck for a while after the Thornton trade, didn't they. 6'5" -- nice size. I think the opposition will pay a little more attention to him this year.

Are you talking about Wheeler? He refused to sign with the BJs and was into free agency and signed by Boston.

Pheonix.

Phoenix. Ahhhhh!

62GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Laughing3

63GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:37 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hey, N4L, which one were you in the pool, again? Right near the bottom, #20, right? So that's cas now (sorry, memory's not what it used to be -- you know what that's like, now that you're 82).

Anyhow, what do you think of your former team now?

Lundqvist
Semin
Ryan
Osgood
Gomez
Booth

64GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:01 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh yeah, it was the Yotes.

65GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:07 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

almost one day of inactivity. WTH is going on here?

66GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Someone's taking the long weekend -- one week early?

67GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:11 pm

wprager wrote:Hey, N4L, which one were you in the pool, again? Right near the bottom, #20, right? So that's cas now (sorry, memory's not what it used to be -- you know what that's like, now that you're 82).

Anyhow, what do you think of your former team now?

Lundqvist
Semin
Ryan
Osgood
Gomez
Booth

Cas has done a pretty solid job adding to it.

68GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Damn, I checked earlier and MOI was offline. Checked just now, and he was on today (after I checked the first time). I'd sent PMs yesterday, but not today.

69GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:19 pm

Alex Edler..

Sorry, I was looking at the front page and none of the picks were there...

70GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Caissie...you're up, let's get 'er done!

71GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:24 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Gimme a min and ill get it!

72GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Can someone send out a PM to the next few pickers, including the last few picks (from here)? I'm having issues I think with pop-ups which is making it very difficult to send mail to multiple recipients (cannot search for a name, cannot expand the "To" list to add more recipients).

We've got another 10 picks to go to finish this round. It's not impossible.

73GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:27 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Marc-Edouard Vlasic!

74GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:29 pm

caissie_1 wrote:Marc-Edouard Vlasic!

interesting...

75GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Can someone send out a PM to the next few pickers, including the last few picks (from here)? I'm having issues I think with pop-ups which is making it very difficult to send mail to multiple recipients (cannot search for a name, cannot expand the "To" list to add more recipients).

We've got another 10 picks to go to finish this round. It's not impossible.

There's something wrong with the mass PMing. Something went wrong.. Ahhhhh!

76GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:51 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

caissie_1 wrote:Marc-Edouard Vlasic!

urghh I wanted him Sad

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

77GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:37 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Hemlock you're up! Ahhhhh!

78GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 5 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Did anyone PM the next few? Like I said, I'm having technical difficulties.

Ah, he** I'm just going to reboot and see if it helps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum