GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7

+9
caissie_1
TheAvatar
pgood
PTFlea
Riprock
LeCaptain
PKC
Tuk Tuk
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

46GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:54 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'd be OK with that, as long as "Guest" is sure he's not coming back.

FOI has picked two defensemen, two goalies and two forwards. He needs two more defensemen and then 7 forwards.

Here is the Master List of the draft to date.

Tuk Tuk has "collated"(?) that list into a list of GM Hockey Fantasy Teams.

That should be enough to go by.

47GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

If HH22 wants to, I have no problem with him taking over full time. HH22 has always been respectful and knowledgeable.

Last edited by Tuk Tuk on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

48GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:08 pm

caissie_1

Veteran
Veteran

I have no problem with HH22 taking over!

49GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:19 pm

FOI: I'd like to apologize for not making my statement a little more direct and for quoting you with intention to challenge the statements of another person.

I'm sorry.

50GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Yeah I have no problem with HH taking over for FOI. I have to preemptively voice my displeasure should FOI come back and expect his spot back, though. IMO he effectively gave up his right to participate in this pool, regardless of any amends made.

Should he wish to come back to the site, however, I would have no specific objection.

51GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Tuk if there are no objections i will take Blake wheeler

52GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

no problem. Smile

53GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:41 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk, with the "personnel" changes, you might want to update your "Rules" thread first post (last I checked it only had 20 members -- no Clutch -- and N4L was still there).

MOI, you're up.

No, I have to look up who this Blake Wheeler guy is. Completely off my radar.

54GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, I see why Smile

55GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:05 pm

that wheeler pick may have been a tad early but Im impressed none the less. sophmore slump ?

56GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:46 pm

who is up? two of my top picks are already gone for this round (Visnovsky and Tanguay) and I fear my next one's will follow shortly. As for the fact that I only have one goalie, let's just say that I have a plan A, B, and C for that ... here's a hint: I do not want to "waste" a pick making "that" decision when someone else will make it for me eventually Sarcasm

57GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Blazer wrote:that wheeler pick may have been a tad early but Im impressed none the less. sophmore slump ?

maybe a bit early but i think he is goign to be with too much talent on boston to have a bad year

58GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, I didn't realize he was a 5th overall pick. Hard, now, to think of Boston as a lottery team, but they did suck for a while after the Thornton trade, didn't they. 6'5" -- nice size. I think the opposition will pay a little more attention to him this year.

59GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Wow, I didn't realize he was a 5th overall pick. Hard, now, to think of Boston as a lottery team, but they did suck for a while after the Thornton trade, didn't they. 6'5" -- nice size. I think the opposition will pay a little more attention to him this year.

Are you talking about Wheeler? He refused to sign with the BJs and was into free agency and signed by Boston.

60GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:20 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Wow, I didn't realize he was a 5th overall pick. Hard, now, to think of Boston as a lottery team, but they did suck for a while after the Thornton trade, didn't they. 6'5" -- nice size. I think the opposition will pay a little more attention to him this year.

Are you talking about Wheeler? He refused to sign with the BJs and was into free agency and signed by Boston.

Pheonix.

61GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Pheonix.

Phoenix. Ahhhhh!

62GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Laughing3

63GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, N4L, which one were you in the pool, again? Right near the bottom, #20, right? So that's cas now (sorry, memory's not what it used to be -- you know what that's like, now that you're 82).

Anyhow, what do you think of your former team now?

Lundqvist
Semin
Ryan
Osgood
Gomez
Booth

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum