GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7

+9
caissie_1
TheAvatar
pgood
PTFlea
Riprock
LeCaptain
PKC
Tuk Tuk
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

16GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:32 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:Almost all of the good players are gone. Now, it's time to test the fortitude of these poolies...

Lots of 70 point forwards still left. Now, all you guys who don't have two starting goalies just get out of the way and let us pick the remaining 70 point forwards and 55 point defensemen. You don't have a chance now, so give up. :^^^^:

17GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Brent Burns

18GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:51 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Johan Franzen Ahhhhh!

19GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Solid, Spezz... solid.

20GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Solid, Spezz... solid.

Okay good...I was really torn on that pick. Thanks. Ahhhhh!

21GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:38 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Dash wrote:Solid, Spezz... solid.

Okay good...I was really torn on that pick. Thanks. Ahhhhh!

No need to be torn. I had him in my list of 70 pt forwards. With Hossa and Hudler gone, he could get even more ice time than last year. Now I've only got 4 left in that list, maybe I should grab a forward instead of a defenseman. Hmm, decision, decisions.

22GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Correction to pgood's pick. He had sent me a "revised" list with Visnovsky at the top; mistake on my part copying from the earlier PM.

So now Patrice Bergeron is available, unless Dash or SpezDispenser want him. PMs will be sent shortly.

23GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:35 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I sent my picks to SpezD since I'm going to b away until the afternoon.

24GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:52 pm

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

I am going to be away for a few days (in fact I am actually Ottawa bound), so my internet access until Tuesday night will be very limited.

I should have a couple opportunities to access the net, so I'll be sure to check out where we are draft wise when I get online and add a pick if its my turn.

I'm not going to compile a list that would theoretically have to be about 30 players long (sorry, just too lazy) but if I sign in and its close I'll definitely send out a list of 5-7 names if need be.

25GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Im pissed about that Visnovsky pick. Honestly, get your Dung straight people and dont post picks unless your certain that it is the player you/the person wants.

26GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:16 pm

It has happened quite a bit.
2 people picked players, posted it and then deleted their post and changed their pick 20 seconds later. They thought nodbody caught it, but some did.

27GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 pm

FireOnIce wrote:It has happened quite a bit.
2 people picked players, posted it and then deleted their post and changed their pick 20 seconds later. They thought nodbody caught it, but some did.

I was one of them........who gives a Dung. Its an online pool. If you've got a problem, chill the Diddle out (statement aimed in any relevant direction)

I don't have a spreadsheet; I haven't done any analysis; I'm just going on instinct and hope. If I make a pick and twenty seconds later decide I can do better, than: yeah, I'm gonna change my Diddle pick.

Have a little perspective here, people. Getting upset at any of this might be the most nonsensical thing I can imagine. There are people throughout the world that won't eat today and you're upset that someone changed their mind in an internet hockey pool.

Get a grip.

28GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:28 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

is it my turn then? I'll take Bergie if it is.

29GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:29 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

cas wrote:

I was one of them........who gives a Dung. Its an online pool. If you've got a problem, chill the Diddle out (statement aimed in any relevant direction)

I don't have a spreadsheet; I haven't done any analysis; I'm just going on instinct and hope. If I make a pick and twenty seconds later decide I can do better, than: yeah, I'm gonna change my Diddle pick.

Have a little perspective here, people. Getting upset at any of this might be the most nonsensical thing I can imagine. There are people throughout the world that won't eat today and you're upset that someone changed their mind in an internet hockey pool.

Get a grip.

Kudos man :___:

30GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:30 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

So what? Doesn't matter until the next person has picked if you ask me.

31GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:33 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:is it my turn then? I'll take Bergie if it is.

Who is that scratch

32GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Where did I say I had a problem with it? I would love for you to find that in my post. I was simply stating it has happened before.

You guys really need to relax. A holier than thou attitude doesn't fly with me and even though it is my pick in 2 turns, I am taking another little break.

33GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 7 Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:17 pm

FireOnIce wrote:Where did I say I had a problem with it? I would love for you to find that in my post. I was simply stating it has happened before.

You guys really need to relax. A holier than thou attitude doesn't fly with me and even though it is my pick in 2 turns, I am taking another little break.

Actually, this post was the reason I said "aimed in any relevant direction" after saying to chill out. My point was that if you (as in anyone, not you specifically) were upset with the preceedings, you should chill the Diddle out and take a broader view of things.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum