GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4

+9
PTFlea
Sens19
LeCaptain
bluewhiteandgolf
BigRig
SensFan71
SensGirl11
wprager
Tuk Tuk
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

106Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:17 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OK, this is taking too long. Tuk, did you get any replies other than mine to that PM? Can we take a poll of the answers?

I really don't feel good giving him Elliott, since Leclaire is the #1 (yes, he may get injured, but that is not a guarantee -- I mean, look at Havlat last year).

If I was picking I'd take Mike Smith in Tampa. He played 41 games last year and, although the record was mediocre, he had a SV% of .914. They didn't keep Kolzig as their #1, so I'm guessing that they are planning to go with Smith. Tocchet did pretty well replacing Melrose, so with a full year under him they should do better.

Anyhow, that's my "vote".

107Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Look above you Prag :KJK:

108Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:26 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:Look above you Prag :KJK:

Oops. Too busy typing. I don't have that feature turned on that warns you about new posts made since you started your reply. Yest, there's an option for that.

Nice pick by beedub. Forgot all about Stamkos.

109Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

I thought about taking Stamkos, but I figured there was no way Bryz was gonna drop any farther

110Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, maybe we can trade Heatley to the Desert Dogs to help Ilya get some more wins for you. We won't take anything back. Promise. Just picks -- two firsts and a second.

111Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

meh, he had 26 wins and 3 SOs last year, and the Yotes are a year older.

30+ wins and 5 SOs aren't impossible.

112Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:43 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, still no movement? I'm just checking in before getting back to my son's soccer tournament. I really though that by now we would have had some picks.

Come on, guys, I know it's sunny out there, but you've got to come inside to refill your glass once in a while -- just keep your cooler next to the keyboard and then hit the refresh button when you come in for, umm, refreshments.

It would be a win-win!

113Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:50 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I think the other thread is more up to date Wink

114Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 4 Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:I think the other thread is more up to date Wink

Oops.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum