GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kane Incident 'Blown Out of Proportion', says taxi driver's attorney

+8
Vandelay
TheAvatar
Tuk Tuk
shabbs
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
davetherave
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

davetherave wrote:Kane Incident 'Blown Out of Proportion', says taxi driver's attorney - Page 3 Patric10

It's hilarious how quickly these things came out. :^^^^:

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran

They told him he was a hockey player. I don't doubt it's been blown out of proportion. Just another civilian trying to get a big payday.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

TheAvatar wrote:The bling's too much; shouldn't be allowed in a team picture that's for sure. I just realised it actually says 20 cents. that's frickin' hilarious!
The wonders of Photoshop!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

jamvan wrote:They told him he was a hockey player. I don't doubt it's been blown out of proportion. Just another civilian trying to get a big payday.
I see it as just another spoiled rich kid trying to buy his way out of a mess...

jamvan wrote:They told him he was a hockey player. I don't doubt it's been blown out of proportion. Just another civilian trying to get a big payday.

Might be looking for a big pay day but I would be too if a professinal athlete and his family memeber did anything similar to me too. What does it matter who he is? He assulted a person, either he has a drinking problem, mental issues, or is jsut that stupid and spoiled.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
I see it as just another spoiled rich kid trying to buy his way out of a mess...

The quicker he can settle this the better. He needs to move on to having his cousin videotape his beatings of the homeless ASAP. :##:

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kane to appear in court next week...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/08/10/kane_court_appearance/

Heatley may be called as a character witness...

Laughing3

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Neely4Life wrote:

Might be looking for a big pay day but I would be too if a professinal athlete and his family memeber did anything similar to me too. What does it matter who he is? He assulted a person, either he has a drinking problem, mental issues, or is jsut that stupid and spoiled.

You don't know the whole story, so how can you judge yourself? I'm not condoning his behaviour, but nor do I know what happend. From where I sit, they paid him $15 and he wouldn't allow them out of the car, if that is in fact the story, I'd be hitting back as well to get out. There's a lot of strange people in Buffalo.

If they are in fact guilty of being ar$holes, then they should get what's they deserve.

That's all I'm saying.

Where I was going is how Big Ben Rothlisberger had his name tarnished for a bit, cause some crazed broad wantd his baby abd a payday.

Thats a little different, this was filed meer minutes after the incident. If he layed a finger on him he is guilty of being an iddiot minimum.

As for not letting them out of the cab, every cab in the world now locks their doors so guys dont run on the cab, thats obvious.

From where I stand, they were hammered, obviously did something insanely stupid, and are going to pay for it. (public or not)

If I had to guess, I assume it was the cousin feeling a sense of invensability and Kane having to jump in with a family memeber, but that's all hear say.

Either way, Kane is a moron for doing what is being claimed, or a moron for going out with a challenged cousin. Either way, Kane is guilty of something here.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'd be interested to know the exact sequence of events... when he didn't have the $0.20 change... did they snatch the money and then try to leave, finding the doors locked and then attacked him? Or did they try to leave first, found the doors locked, then took the money and attacked him to open the doors? The cabbie's wounds speak for themselves...

The cabbie also indicated they took $100 on top of the money they gave him...

Madness.

I'm still amazed they wanted change from $15 for a $13.80 cab ride... but that's just me.

Again, minimum, Kane is guilty of being an absolute moron and as a professional athlete that's going to cost him. As well it should.

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Neely4Life wrote:Again, minimum, Kane is guilty of being an absolute moron and as a professional athlete that's going to cost him. As well it should.

Well people are morons everyday.

The $100 accusation is quite puzzling though.

People are moron's everyday, but they also dont get paid millions of dollars to play a game... there is a certain responsibility that comes with being a professional athlete and Kane failed to live up to it...

If he did actually take 100 dollars from the guy, then he should be be punished to the full extent of the law.

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Neely4Life wrote:People are moron's everyday, but they also dont get paid millions of dollars to play a game... there is a certain responsibility that comes with being a professional athlete and Kane failed to live up to it...

If he did actually take 100 dollars from the guy, then he should be be punished to the full extent of the law.
Yep.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is the part that stood out for me:

Kane and his relative were arrested about 5 a.m. after leaving Chippewa Street, an area in Buffalo known for its nightlife.

Quick, someone, text that intel to Emery or someone in his posse.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Kane Incident 'Blown Out of Proportion', says taxi driver's attorney - Page 3 Kanebo10

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

davetherave wrote:Kane Incident 'Blown Out of Proportion', says taxi driver's attorney - Page 3 Kanebo10

It doesn't even really look like him.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Unedited Buffalo News footage of interview with Jan Radecki, courtesy CLTV Chicago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum