GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carolina's 3rd Jersey

+2
rooneypoo
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Carolina's 3rd Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Money Farmer

Prospect
Prospect

I like the new Canes jersey. Alot better than their old one (not too hard).

One shot wonder Canes will stick suck no matter what they skate around with on their backs.

http://www.investorsgroup.com/consult/tim.frisby/english/default

17Carolina's 3rd Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Money Farmer

Prospect
Prospect

MurderOnIce wrote:I like the concept jersey someone did a while back...
Carolina's 3rd Jersey - Page 2 Ottawa12

Love this jersey! I have never seen it before! Let's hope that if they bring in a third that this is it!

http://www.investorsgroup.com/consult/tim.frisby/english/default

18Carolina's 3rd Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:58 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They've already described the third Jersey over at HB and it sounds horrendous - It has Sens written on an angle across the front. gross.

19Carolina's 3rd Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:They've already described the third Jersey over at HB and it sounds horrendous - It has Sens written on an angle across the front. gross.

I'm going to have to pinch myself because, surely, it's just a nightmare.

20Carolina's 3rd Jersey - Page 2 Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:04 pm

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:They've already described the third Jersey over at HB and it sounds horrendous - It has Sens written on an angle across the front. gross.
From Howard Berger...

"OTTAWA: A dramatic change in the Senators’ third jersey will see a predominantly black uniform with the word “SENS” angled upward on the front. A fashionable red stripe will run from the arm pits, down the side of the jersey, to its base, where the stripe turns inward. A pair of narrow red and white stripes will adorn each arm, and the very bottom of the jersey. It’s quite a sharp design. "

I like the one with the 'O'. WTF don't they consult the fans? We're buying it... or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum