GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carolina's 3rd Jersey

+2
rooneypoo
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Carolina's 3rd Jersey Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://hurricanes.nhl.com/

The first of a few 3rd jerseys coming out for this season.

2Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:53 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:http://hurricanes.nhl.com/

The first of a few 3rd jerseys coming out for this season.

Ewww. Looks almost as bad as our is supposed to.

3Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:
Ewww. Looks almost as bad as our is supposed to.

Horrendous.

4Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:39 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

There are not many terms in the English language to describe how awful that jersey is.

5Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:There are not many terms in the English language to describe how awful that jersey is.

Just wait for ours...

6Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:01 pm

504Heater wrote:
PKC wrote:There are not many terms in the English language to describe how awful that jersey is.

Just wait for ours...
i miss our old 3rd jersey-
Carolina's 3rd Jersey Senators-3rd-Alternate-Jerseys

7Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:24 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

I sent the link for the new Carolina jersey to my buddy, who works as a webpage designer for a California company called SpartArt. He emailed me back a few minutes later, saying that the logo looks "like a vagina on top of the star trek logo."

:lol!:

8Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:35 pm

rooneypoo wrote:I sent the link for the new Carolina jersey to my buddy, who works as a webpage designer for a California company called SpartArt. He emailed me back a few minutes later, saying that the logo looks "like a vagina on top of the star trek logo."

I am sure Shatner would nail it.

9Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:43 pm

I like the concept jersey someone did a while back...
Carolina's 3rd Jersey Ottawa12

10Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:20 pm

rooneypoo wrote:I sent the link for the new Carolina jersey to my buddy, who works as a webpage designer for a California company called SpartArt. He emailed me back a few minutes later, saying that the logo looks "like a vagina on top of the star trek logo."

lmao :lol!: That is EXACTLY what it looks like!

11Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:53 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:I like the concept jersey someone did a while back...

Now, why can't we go with that? That's awesome, I'm on a need to know basis here, WTF?

12Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

cash wrote:

lmao :lol!: That is EXACTLY what it looks like!

I'm sorry guys, not that I disagree, but if you compare the new logo to the old one, I'm not sure it's not an improvement. And when you throw-in the black as well, I'd definitely call it an improvement.

What was the original logo supposed to represent? A Hurricane? Looked more like a stain left on the counter after I got the kids some Yaks at the Canuck Tire gas bar.

13Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Money Farmer

Money Farmer
Prospect
Prospect

I like the new Canes jersey. Alot better than their old one (not too hard).

One shot wonder Canes will stick suck no matter what they skate around with on their backs.

http://www.investorsgroup.com/consult/tim.frisby/english/default

14Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Money Farmer

Money Farmer
Prospect
Prospect

MurderOnIce wrote:I like the concept jersey someone did a while back...
Carolina's 3rd Jersey Ottawa12

Love this jersey! I have never seen it before! Let's hope that if they bring in a third that this is it!

http://www.investorsgroup.com/consult/tim.frisby/english/default

15Carolina's 3rd Jersey Empty Re: Carolina's 3rd Jersey Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:58 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They've already described the third Jersey over at HB and it sounds horrendous - It has Sens written on an angle across the front. gross.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum