GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Third Jersey

+2
Money Farmer
Hayden
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sens Third Jersey Empty Sens Third Jersey Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:17 am

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

Has anyone seen the new 3rd jersey?

Here is a clip from Berger's blog about 3rd jersey's around the league:

"OTTAWA: A dramatic change in the Senators’ third jersey will see a predominantly black uniform with the word “SENS” angled upward on the front. A fashionable red stripe will run from the arm pits, down the side of the jersey, to its base, where the stripe turns inward. A pair of narrow red and white stripes will adorn each arm, and the very bottom of the jersey. It’s quite a sharp design."

2Sens Third Jersey Empty Re: Sens Third Jersey Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:19 am

Money Farmer

Money Farmer
Prospect
Prospect

Sounds good to me........

http://www.investorsgroup.com/consult/tim.frisby/english/default

3Sens Third Jersey Empty Re: Sens Third Jersey Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:39 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm sure it's been said before, but I think they should have put Senators rather than Sens. Just my 2 cents, but I think the former would have looked much better.

4Sens Third Jersey Empty Re: Sens Third Jersey Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:32 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Yes I agree it should say Senators... I don't like that the jerseys say Sens.. To me it makes them almost like a joke.. Like thay aren't real... I don't know am i the only one who thinks this way??

5Sens Third Jersey Empty Re: Sens Third Jersey Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:58 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

I hear that smash.

Why are we copycatting the Rangers anyway? I liked the logo with the "O" on the front of it. Until some hab fan pointed out it would symbolize "zero" just as well as "ottawa"

I still like it though.

6Sens Third Jersey Empty Re: Sens Third Jersey Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:17 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Jordo wrote:I hear that smash.

Why are we copycatting the Rangers anyway? I liked the logo with the "O" on the front of it. Until some hab fan pointed out it would symbolize "zero" just as well as "ottawa"

I still like it though.

Yeah I liked the one with the "o" on it too, but oh well...

I do like the colors and the overall look of the new jersey, just not "sens" on it, makes it seem unofficial... I don't know could just be me...

7Sens Third Jersey Empty Re: Sens Third Jersey Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:37 pm

Jordo wrote:I hear that smash.

I still like it though.

It is the limit of creativity for Habs fan. Tell them to have a Jos Louis, a Pepsi and shut the Diddle up.

8Sens Third Jersey Empty Re: Sens Third Jersey Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:42 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

theres a pick in another thread

- Unknown Author

9Sens Third Jersey Empty Re: Sens Third Jersey Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:06 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:theres a pick in another thread

Where is the thread? I can't seem to find it... I know i've already seen it before but just wanted to take a look at it again...

10Sens Third Jersey Empty Re: Sens Third Jersey Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:theres a pick in another thread

Where is the thread? I can't seem to find it... I know i've already seen it before but just wanted to take a look at it again...

It's in the Ottawa Centaurs forum. Just look under Around the Forum in 30 teams and look for Ottawa Centaurs in the NorthEast.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum