GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Empty Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:13 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://twitter.com/russostrib

Trade?

2Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Empty Re: Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Domino?

3Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Empty Re: Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:22 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Another good target for the Sharks I'd say. They need a backup now, and they may well be looking to get their next goalie of the future. The Nabby years in SJS look to be coming to an end in 2010.

4Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Empty Re: Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:36 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:Another good target for the Sharks I'd say. They need a backup now, and they may well be looking to get their next goalie of the future. The Nabby years in SJS look to be coming to an end in 2010.

A good solution for SJS would be to trade Nabokov for Toskala and buy him out. Then make trades for Halak and Harding.

Not sure how they would swing that and what would be left for Heatley. Wink It would sure make cap room though!

5Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Empty Re: Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:Another good target for the Sharks I'd say. They need a backup now, and they may well be looking to get their next goalie of the future. The Nabby years in SJS look to be coming to an end in 2010.

This would be a great option. If they can get Halak and Harding...Dung, they could trade Nabokov tomorrow.

6Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Empty Re: Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:55 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

A good solution for SJS would be to trade Nabokov for Toskala and buy him out. Then make trades for Halak and Harding.

Not sure how they would swing that and what would be left for Heatley. Wink It would sure make cap room though!

If I were anything other than a poor recovering student, I would put money down on SJS acquiring one of Halak or Harding sometime in the next 3 months. They have tradeable, desireable assets in the form of guys like Marleau, they positively have to make moves to clear cap space for this year, and they need a backup goalie for this year as well as a goalie who might be able to replace Nabby for next year.

They have some good goalies in the pipeline right now, but no one anywhere near close to being an NHL starter for 2010.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

If I were anything other than a poor recovering student, I would put money down on SJS acquiring one of Halak or Harding sometime in the next 3 months. They have tradeable, desireable assets in the form of guys like Marleau, they positively have to make moves to clear cap space for this year, and they need a backup goalie for this year as well as a goalie who might be able to replace Nabby for next year.

They have some good goalies in the pipeline right now, but no one anywhere near close to being an NHL starter for 2010.

I would see Minnesota as a nice fit for Marleau and perhaps a return to No-Cal for Olen Lolan.

8Harding re-signs, 1 year, 1.1 million Empty Wild re-sign backup goaltender Harding Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

As per TSN...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=286128

Yeah, real slow news day...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum