GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators Top Prospect #4

+8
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
wprager
SensGirl11
Mojo
rooneypoo
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

POLL: Senators Top Prospect #4

Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_lcap229%Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 11 ]
Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_lcap213%Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 5 ]
Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_lcap239%Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 39% [ 15 ]
Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 2 ]
Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 2 ]
Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 38

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:17 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I went with O'Brien. I guess he's not as good as I thought?

He apparently looks great this year. I didn't see him at DC (they were in another facility we think), but people who did, loved what they saw.

He's a good pick, I just like Lehner more. I'd rank O'Brien pretty high up though.

17Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:choice is getting very tough, went with Regin this time around as he is the most NHL ready of the other guys listed, IMHO that is. Zack Attack is right there too.

"Friends Forever (We'll be friends)
With you everywhere
Talkin bout Friends forever (Always will be there)
We'll be there (We'll be there)"

18Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Lehner, though I may be a slight bit biased.

19Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 pm

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:This means:

-who you think has the best potential in the long run. The blue-chippers. The guys who are our jewels in the crown.

So far we have:

1.Erik Karlsson
2.Jared Cowen
3.Patrick Wiercioch

The potential is for this to get awfully close from here on out.
I believe it is between Lehner and Regin. I voted Lehner.

20Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Atta boy! Maybe I'll finally have a vote go my way.

21Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Dash wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:choice is getting very tough, went with Regin this time around as he is the most NHL ready of the other guys listed, IMHO that is. Zack Attack is right there too.

With you everywhere

Excuse me, but did you find a way to squeeze in a Saved by the Bell reference?

If so, +5

Well played, sir.

22Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:22 pm

I went Z. Smith. I've ALWAYS got room on my team for a guy who plays a gritty game, oozes leadership, will drop the gloves and has some scoring touch as well.

23Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:52 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I was torn between Regin and Lehner. I think Lehner has more potential, but as it stands, that's all he has right now. Regin on the other hand has potential, but has also already developed enough skills to compete in the NHL, if given the chance.

For this reason, I went with Regin.

24Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:40 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:I was torn between Regin and Lehner. I think Lehner has more potential, but as it stands, that's all he has right now. Regin on the other hand has potential, but has also already developed enough skills to compete in the NHL, if given the chance.

For this reason, I went with Regin.

From the first post in this thread:

This means:

-who you think has the best potential in the long run. The blue-chippers. The guys who are our jewels in the crown.

Readiness for the NHL is not one of the evaluation criteria. I believe you can cancel your vote and try again Smile

25Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:46 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is gonna go down to the wire. Final day of voting.

26Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:11 am

I see people voting for Regin because he is closer to making an impact. I love Regin.

I voted for Lehner because he is far and away our #4 best PROSPECT.

Just because Regin is closer to the NHL doesn't mean he should be ahead of Lehner in this poll.

We know what Regin can bring and the PROSPECT of Lehner playing how we hope he can, makes Lehner win this poll hands down!!!

IMO, obviously.

27Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:13 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

notch4077 wrote:I see people voting for Regin because he is closer to making an impact. I love Regin.

I voted for Lehner because he is far and away our #4 best PROSPECT.

Just because Regin is closer to the NHL doesn't mean he should be ahead of Lehner in this poll.

We know what Regin can bring and the PROSPECT of Lehner playing how we hope he can, makes Lehner win this poll hands down!!!

IMO, obviously.

Pretty much, yeah. :n:

28Senators Top Prospect #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #4 Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Zoolander wrote:
Dash wrote:

With you everywhere

Excuse me, but did you find a way to squeeze in a Saved by the Bell reference?

If so, +5

Well played, sir.

Yep! That just happened!!!

Did you see MPG on Jimmy Fallon as Zack Morris? lol... classic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum