GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

When, if at all, will Heatley speak up?

+13
dennycrane
davetherave
TheAvatar
spader
SeawaySensFan
jamvan
wprager
Hoags
SensGirl11
SensFan71
shabbs
rooneypoo
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

When, if at all, does Dany speak about his trade request?

When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Vote_lcap236%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 23 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Vote_lcap26%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 4 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Vote_lcap241%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 41% [ 26 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 3 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Vote_lcap212%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 64

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Empty Re: When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Phoenix30

Veteran
Veteran

On a side note, there is a massive fire in Kelowna at the moment and it has destroyed several homes. I doubt we'll be hearing from Heatley if his home is in the area of the forest fire.

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090718/BC_west_kelowna_fire_090718/20090718/?hub=CalgaryHome

47When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Empty Re: When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:48 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Phoenix30 wrote:On a side note, there is a massive fire in Kelowna at the moment and it has destroyed several homes. I doubt we'll be hearing from Heatley if his home is in the area of the forest fire.

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090718/BC_west_kelowna_fire_090718/20090718/?hub=CalgaryHome

SpzzD! You didn't!!!?

48When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Empty Re: When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:57 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:On a side note, there is a massive fire in Kelowna at the moment and it has destroyed several homes. I doubt we'll be hearing from Heatley if his home is in the area of the forest fire.

SpzzD! You didn't!!!?
Hmmmmm....

49When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Empty Re: When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Funny, over on an Oilers forum at HFBoards they are afraid that the fire will be blamed on Oilers fans. They also fell for Kevin Lee's assertion that Murray leaked the trade details.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=20477424&posted=1#post20477424

50When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Empty Re: When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Zoolander wrote:I've also been to several live shows, including been ejected from a Raw taping in Ottawa when I chucked my drink at Shawn Michaels who was in the ring with DX. This was the night after the infamous Bret Hart screw job. Ah the memories....

Haha, I was there too, but cheering for that douchebag HBK, cause I was a naive mark back then. Thankfully, I've been years sober from that filth known as "professional wrestling". Stpidest thing ever - why did I watch that crap, let alone attempt it in a backyard environment...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Funny, over on an Oilers forum at HFBoards they are afraid that the fire will be blamed on Oilers fans. They also fell for Kevin Lee's assertion that Murray leaked the trade details.

Madness.

What's with the "no love for Murray" everywhere?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Funny, over on an Oilers forum at HFBoards they are afraid that the fire will be blamed on Oilers fans. They also fell for Kevin Lee's assertion that Murray leaked the trade details.

Madness.

What's with the "no love for Murray" everywhere?

I tired to set them straight, so did another poster or two. Managed to sway the opinion of one, but they are mostly still convinced Murray is an evil genius.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

They keep calling him a "shady" GM.... but they never back it up.

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

It's jealousy and/or fear.

Murray has managed to make moves/trades that are still showing ripples through the league (Luongo, Perry, etc). He has one of the highest success rates when it comes to drafting (no matter which team he is drafting for.) And he builds from within, with a long-term view.

He is one of the best out there right now. They should be afraid.

55When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 4 Empty bad advice Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:59 pm

sidstu

Rookie
Rookie

the only thing i got to say on this is danny got bad advice on trying to get traded--his agent or circle should have told him you are to high profile of a player to do this--just play hockey and his agent should have quietly worked it out with Murray--he plays and keeps putting the puck in the net it would be a lot easier to trade him--danny is an assest to the sens--the owner and murray are not just going to move him b/c he wants to move--they market value for him--i don't blame them--his agent should have known this would happen with him and should have told him just play hockey and i'll do this behind closed doors in a cooperative way with with murray--his agent failed to protect his image

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

sidstu wrote:the only thing i got to say on this is danny got bad advice on trying to get traded--his agent or circle should have told him you are to high profile of a player to do this--just play hockey and his agent should have quietly worked it out with Murray--he plays and keeps putting the puck in the net it would be a lot easier to trade him--danny is an assest to the sens--the owner and murray are not just going to move him b/c he wants to move--they market value for him--i don't blame them--his agent should have known this would happen with him and should have told him just play hockey and i'll do this behind closed doors in a cooperative way with with murray--his agent failed to protect his image
It seems so simple... yet someone's brain had a huge fart...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum