GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

When, if at all, will Heatley speak up?

+13
dennycrane
davetherave
TheAvatar
spader
SeawaySensFan
jamvan
wprager
Hoags
SensGirl11
SensFan71
shabbs
rooneypoo
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

When, if at all, does Dany speak about his trade request?

When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 2 Vote_lcap236%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 23 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 4 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 2 Vote_lcap241%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 41% [ 26 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 3 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 2 Vote_lcap212%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 64

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
I don't think he'll still have the same agents. They will probably be fired soon. This is mostly their fault too.

I don't think this is his agent's doing (except maybe for leaking his trade request). They have nothing to gain. This sounds like all Dany to me.

Heatley probably told them to find a way (any way) to get him out of Ottawa and they tried. He pays their salary, if they don't what he says they're fired.

I imagine they're all arguing amongst themselves whose fault it is that he's not traded and that it's looking more and more likely that he'll have to return to Ottawa.

Murray and Melnyk look like heros then once again as they never once blamed Dany for this, they blamed his support group, either his agents, family, or this quote on quote girlfriend if she even exists, so if he does come back, they will accept him, he will have a lot of explaining to do, fire his agents, dump his girlfriend, I dunno from there, but any type of damage control, but I still feel regardless, there will be no # 15 stall at SBP coming training camp, he will be long gone, hopefully for the right return, having Heatley come back like Mr. Poo explained is a PR nightmare, media only concentrating on the Heatley saga if they lose a few games, even if they don't perhaps, the team doesn't need that circus around the them.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:

Murray and Melnyk look like heros then once again as they never once blamed Dany for this, they blamed his support group, either his agents, family, or this quote on quote girlfriend if she even exists, so if he does come back, they will accept him, he will have a lot of explaining to do, fire his agents, dump his girlfriend, I dunno from there, but any type of damage control, but I still feel regardless, there will be no # 15 stall at SBP coming training camp, he will be long gone, hopefully for the right return, having Heatley come back like Mr. Poo explained is a PR nightmare, media only concentrating on the Heatley saga if they lose a few games, even if they don't perhaps, the team doesn't need that circus around the them.

It's DR. Poo dude. Smile

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

It's DR. Poo dude. Smile

my apologies to Dr. Poo Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:Since he hasn't said anything yet, I'm guessing he never will.

I might be getting just as angry with him as I was the first day I heard. It's all coming back!!!! I had become more calm about it...but...not so much anymore.

What stage would that be??

Well it usually ends with "Acceptance" (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance) which matches the "more calm about it" part. Perhaps you have a sixth stage called "Relapse".

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Since he hasn't said anything yet, I'm guessing he never will.

I might be getting just as angry with him as I was the first day I heard. It's all coming back!!!! I had become more calm about it...but...not so much anymore.

What stage would that be??

Well it usually ends with "Acceptance" (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance) which matches the "more calm about it" part. Perhaps you have a sixth stage called "Relapse".

Maybe she went denial, anger, denial anger. Poor Stargate. Are you stuck in a loop?

- Unknown Author

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

IT also be nice to hear from the 3 guys who were told they had been traded to the Sens too.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think, at some point, likely when his new team introduces him, words will come out of his mouth but he will, in fact, have said nothing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:I think, at some point, likely when his new team introduces him, words will come out of his mouth but he will, in fact, have said nothing.

At which point another one of those videos will appear on YouTube or elsewhere.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:

my apologies to Dr. Poo Smile

Damn skippy! Smile

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

sorry if this has been posted before, but an interesting article from the ottawa citizen, basically you call a spade a spade for a reason, so if anyone is expecting Heatley to have an epiphany and change who he is, forget it. (more for any diehard Heatley fans, his parents, that Malloy guy that wrote into the paper, and the Edmonton fans that want him?)

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/hiding+Heatley+exactly/1783196/story.html

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:Other: we don't hear a peep from Dany until he gets traded to a new team.

Barring a PR campaign of epic proportions, Heatley will not confront the media as an Ottawa Senator ever again.

I think this poll needs a new option or two. Something conditional like, "He speaks before training camp unless he's traded."

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:Other: we don't hear a peep from Dany until he gets traded to a new team.

Barring a PR campaign of epic proportions, Heatley will not confront the media as an Ottawa Senator ever again.

I think this poll needs a new option or two. Something conditional like, "He speaks before training camp unless he's traded."

All of the options apply regardless of where Dany is playing. If you look at the wording, nowhere in there does it state that he is a member of the Ottawa Senators or not.

In other words don't assume that because the option says he speaks before training camp that it means - Dany Heatley, as a member of the Ottawa Senators, speaks before training camp. He can still be traded before training camp and he can still speak before training camp as a member of a different team and that selection is still valid. If you believe that he won't speak if he's traded then select he never speaks up or whatever the choice was that I put there.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
spader wrote:

All of the options apply regardless of where Dany is playing. If you look at the wording, nowhere in there does it state that he is a member of the Ottawa Senators or not.

In other words don't assume that because the option says he speaks before training camp that it means - Dany Heatley, as a member of the Ottawa Senators, speaks before training camp. He can still be traded before training camp and he can still speak before training camp as a member of a different team and that selection is still valid. If you believe that he won't speak if he's traded then select he never speaks up or whatever the choice was that I put there. I don't like what-if scenarios in these things. Why don't I put in an option - Dany Heatley will speak before training camp unless his jaw's wired shut.

- Unknown Author

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
spader wrote:

In other words don't assume that because the option says he speaks before training camp that it means - Dany Heatley, as a member of the Ottawa Senators, speaks before training camp. He can still be traded before training camp and he can still speak before training camp as a member of a different team and that selection is still valid. If you believe that he won't speak if he's traded then select he never speaks up or whatever the choice was that I put there.

I still think it needs a conditional. I vote that Heatley speaks after a trade, or before training camp, whichever comes first.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
spader wrote:

I still think it needs a conditional. I vote that Heatley speaks after a trade, or before training camp, whichever comes first.

It's not a game of conditions it's speculation on when you feel he will speak. If you feel he gets traded before training camp the vote he speaks before training camp. If you feel he's still going to be an Ottawa Senator by Training camp the vote he speaks before training camp. Hmmm... seems like the option is still the same regardless of where Heatley plays.

- Unknown Author

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ha, ok. I'll allow that my idea of a conditional option isn't popular.
How about an option for him to speak after the trade then? If I can't have an if-then-otherwise option, a "He'll speak at the post-trade press conference" option would appease me.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So you think that if he's still an Ottawa Senator at Training camp, pre-season, and even up to and including the regular season, that he won't address the elephant in the room until after he's traded?

He'll be bombarded daily with questions about it but he won't say a thing about it?

- Unknown Author

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
It's not a game of conditions it's speculation on when you feel he will speak. If you feel he gets traded before training camp the vote he speaks before training camp. If you feel he's still going to be an Ottawa Senator by Training camp the vote he speaks before training camp. Hmmm... seems like the option is still the same regardless of where Heatley plays.

Holy Molly, I didn't think those polls were that serious ... Shrug

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum