GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

When, if at all, will Heatley speak up?

+13
dennycrane
davetherave
TheAvatar
spader
SeawaySensFan
jamvan
wprager
Hoags
SensGirl11
SensFan71
shabbs
rooneypoo
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

When, if at all, does Dany speak about his trade request?

When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Vote_lcap236%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Vote_rcap2 36% [ 23 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Vote_lcap26%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Vote_rcap2 6% [ 4 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Vote_lcap20%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Vote_lcap241%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Vote_rcap2 41% [ 26 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Vote_lcap25%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Vote_rcap2 5% [ 3 ]
When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Vote_lcap212%When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Vote_rcap2 12% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 64

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Empty When, if at all, will Heatley speak up? Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I know I know. How much more can we milk this topic right? It's been talked about but it is worthy of it's own thread I think. Heatley hasn't said a single thing, at least publicly about his trade request. His agents haven't helped by saying things like, and I'm paraphrasing here: Dany is the kind of player that will ask for a trade if he's not happy, We told Brian Murray that Dany needs options to choose from when making a decision on any trade out of Ottawa.

I think Dany needs to speak up and will likely be forced to say something about it if he is indeed back in Ottawa this coming season.

Can Dany say anything to change your mind about him? Does he speak up at all, if so, when?

- Unknown Author

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Other: we don't hear a peep from Dany until he gets traded to a new team.

Barring a PR campaign of epic proportions, Heatley will not confront the media as an Ottawa Senator ever again.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I don't think we'll hear from him until a deal is made.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:Other: we don't hear a peep from Dany until he gets traded to a new team.

Barring a PR campaign of epic proportions, Heatley will not confront the media as an Ottawa Senator ever again.

Do you actually think he addresses his reasons for being traded though? I suspect it's a lob ball kind of conference where they ask him why did he choose team X and he says well I like the direction of the team and it seemed like a team that can have success and I'm looking forward to helping the team blah blah blah...

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:Other: we don't hear a peep from Dany until he gets traded to a new team.

then he will pull a Joe Corvo and blast the organization from top to bottom, the selfish and ungrateful rat bastard 🇬🇬

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Since he hasn't said anything yet, I'm guessing he never will.

I might be getting just as angry with him as I was the first day I heard. It's all coming back!!!! I had become more calm about it...but...not so much anymore.

What stage would that be??

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Do you actually think he addresses his reasons for being traded though? I suspect it's a lob ball kind of conference where they ask him why did he choose team X and he says well I like the direction of the team and it seemed like a team that can have success and I'm looking forward to helping the team blah blah blah...
Yeah, if he ever does address the public, he'll just repeat what his agent says to say and keep it all clean and nice.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I won't ever get over this, unless it turns out like it did when we orginially got him from Atlanta for Hossa. It worked out for us, we didn't get a Cup, but we at least got there. Get me someone like him, but with a much better attitude...and I'll be okay.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Yeah, I do. I agree, tho', it's be glossy and reheased -- and meaningless. But he'll say something, once, for the record, so he doesn't have to face the question ever again.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Heater doesn't seem to want to speak the media, it's well known he hates them here.

He obviously doesn't want to mend fences either, it seems no one at the Sens organization knew he wanted out (except maybe Spezza). Even Clouston, whom Heatley claims to have a problem with had no idea, and he claims their last meeting was amicable.

He'll prolly rip into the organization once he is traded.

If he does have to come back, I can't even imagine what he and his agents would have to do to calm things down. I don't see them doing that as he's shown he cares little for the team.

We'll prolly get a "I'm only playing here til I get traded" type response and I doubt the players in the dressing room will get anything different.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Yeah, if he ever does address the public, he'll just repeat what his agent says to say and keep it all clean and nice.

I don't think he'll still have the same agents. They will probably be fired soon. This is mostly their fault too.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
I don't think he'll still have the same agents. They will probably be fired soon. This is mostly their fault too.

I don't think this is his agent's doing (except maybe for leaking his trade request). They have nothing to gain. This sounds like all Dany to me.

Heatley probably told them to find a way (any way) to get him out of Ottawa and they tried. He pays their salary, if they don't what he says they're fired.

I imagine they're all arguing amongst themselves whose fault it is that he's not traded and that it's looking more and more likely that he'll have to return to Ottawa.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

I don't think this is his agent's doing (except maybe for leaking his trade request). They have nothing to gain. This sounds like all Dany to me.

Heatley probably told them to find a way (any way) to get him out of Ottawa and they tried. He pays their salary, if they don't what he says they're fired.

I imagine they're all arguing amongst themselves whose fault it is that he's not traded and that it's looking more and more likely that he'll have to return to Ottawa.

Murray and Melnyk look like heros then once again as they never once blamed Dany for this, they blamed his support group, either his agents, family, or this quote on quote girlfriend if she even exists, so if he does come back, they will accept him, he will have a lot of explaining to do, fire his agents, dump his girlfriend, I dunno from there, but any type of damage control, but I still feel regardless, there will be no # 15 stall at SBP coming training camp, he will be long gone, hopefully for the right return, having Heatley come back like Mr. Poo explained is a PR nightmare, media only concentrating on the Heatley saga if they lose a few games, even if they don't perhaps, the team doesn't need that circus around the them.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:

Murray and Melnyk look like heros then once again as they never once blamed Dany for this, they blamed his support group, either his agents, family, or this quote on quote girlfriend if she even exists, so if he does come back, they will accept him, he will have a lot of explaining to do, fire his agents, dump his girlfriend, I dunno from there, but any type of damage control, but I still feel regardless, there will be no # 15 stall at SBP coming training camp, he will be long gone, hopefully for the right return, having Heatley come back like Mr. Poo explained is a PR nightmare, media only concentrating on the Heatley saga if they lose a few games, even if they don't perhaps, the team doesn't need that circus around the them.

It's DR. Poo dude. Smile

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

It's DR. Poo dude. Smile

my apologies to Dr. Poo Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum