GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Havlat to the Wild per TSN

+4
shield4life
PKC
LeCaptain
davetherave
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Havlat to the Wild per TSN - Page 2 Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:53 am

davetherave wrote:
asq2 wrote:Nice $.

I suppose the term is a factor, but Hossa and Havlat both got exceptionally less per year than I anticipated.

Happy for Havlat...he gets the security he wanted. And he will help make the Wild a dynamic team.

Hopefully for Marty and the Wild he can stay healthy like he did this past season, or this is Gaborik 2.0

17Havlat to the Wild per TSN - Page 2 Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:43 pm

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

Zoolander wrote:
davetherave wrote:
asq2 wrote:Nice $.

I suppose the term is a factor, but Hossa and Havlat both got exceptionally less per year than I anticipated.

Happy for Havlat...he gets the security he wanted. And he will help make the Wild a dynamic team.

Hopefully for Marty and the Wild he can stay healthy like he did this past season, or this is Gaborik 2.0

Wow, posting while on vacation in Italy... Now that's a true hockey fan!!!

18Havlat to the Wild per TSN - Page 2 Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Havlat will be missed in Chicago....

Havlat to the Wild per TSN - Page 2 Thatwillbe20bucks

19Havlat to the Wild per TSN - Page 2 Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Havlat to the Wild per TSN - Page 2 Sidney10

Havlat to the Wild per TSN - Page 2 455378

20Havlat to the Wild per TSN - Page 2 Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:08 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Hmm. That looks less out of context when preceded by Tuk's post.

21Havlat to the Wild per TSN - Page 2 Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:38 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:Hmm. That looks less out of context when preceded by Tuk's post.

Martin was referred to as 'metrosexual'... Havlat to the Wild per TSN - Page 2 455378

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum