GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:55 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

http://twitter.com/search?q=%23havlatchat#search?q=%23havlatchat

2Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle, I thought you could just type in what you wanted to say. I don't want to become a member.

Someone ask him if he misses Ottawa and if he still holds a soft spot for the city (and the team) in his heart.*

*then sit back and wait for the answer - which should be affirmative for both.

3Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:03 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

jamvan wrote:http://twitter.com/search?q=%23havlatchat#search?q=%23havlatchat
HA HA! Awesome.

4Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:03 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle, I thought you could just type in what you wanted to say. I don't want to become a member.

Someone ask him if he misses Ottawa and if he still holds a soft spot for the city (and the team) in his heart.*

I think he definitely misses Ottawa, and with Fisher and a couple of other guys being huge friends of his, that could work in our favour at some point, yeah I know, wishful thinking. Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A 68747

5Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:I think he definitely misses Ottawa, and with Fisher and a couple of other guys being huge friends of his, that could work in our favour at some point, yeah I know, wishful thinking. Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A 68747

Not at all wishful thinking. He got pretty badly screwed by Chicago, so he was left to scramble when most of the attractive teams had signed their quota of players. I know we were in on acquiring him - close too. But the term was too long in the end. Same with Cammaleri, we were close there, but both the money and term got too big.

So we 'settled' for Kovalev. Ahhhhh!

6Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:08 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle, I thought you could just type in what you wanted to say. I don't want to become a member.

Done... on behalf of GMHockey....

Wink

7Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:08 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:I think he definitely misses Ottawa, and with Fisher and a couple of other guys being huge friends of his, that could work in our favour at some point, yeah I know, wishful thinking. Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A 68747

Not at all wishful thinking. He got pretty badly screwed by Chicago, so he was left to scramble when most of the attractive teams had signed their quota of players. I know we were in on acquiring him - close too. But the term was too long in the end. Same with Cammaleri, we were close there, but both the money and term got too big.

So we 'settled' for Kovalev. Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A 50327

glad we missed the boat on Cammalleri, much happier with Kovalev, and yeah, would have much happier with Havlat signed here for the same money value/term that AK27 signed for.

8Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:24 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I tried to ask him but this Twitter thing is quite confusing...

9Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Done... on behalf of GMHockey....

Wink

Did you actually? That's awesome.

10Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:45 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:

Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Icon_wink

Yes, he created a GMHockey twitter too! Twitter is actually pretty cool once you start f'ing around with it.

11Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I saw it now. :^^^^:

12Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

jamvan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Icon_wink

Yes, he created a GMHockey twitter too! Twitter is actually pretty cool once you start f'ing around with it.
Yeah, back when you guys were all laughing about Twitter I just created one for GMHockey to secure the name. I'll send the owners the details and you guys can own it and use it as you see fit.

http://twitter.com/GMHockey

Have not done anything with it really.

13Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Look at how many nerds are asking him questions. He'll never get to ours...

14Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Empty Re: Martin Havlat Twiiter Q & A Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:00 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Look at how many nerds are asking him questions. He'll never get to ours...
He ended it a while ago...

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum