GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TSN Mock Draft results

+4
jamvan
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
shabbs
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46TSN Mock Draft results - Page 4 Empty Re: TSN Mock Draft results Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:18 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
Yeah, especially if OEL ends up being on the board at 9. Let's just trade Heatley and Lee for Smyth and the 3rd and be done with it. Preferably, we work Wolski into there somewhere, but I don't see how unless we add the 9th.

You'd have to feel for Duchene though. Kid grew up an Avs fan, IIRC. It just seems like such a perfect fit.

Boing! I love that. Duchene, Smyth (who's useless, but he sure tries hard) and Wolski (I doubt we get him too unfortunately).

Let's do it! :##:

47TSN Mock Draft results - Page 4 Empty Re: TSN Mock Draft results Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:20 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Zoolander wrote:
PKC wrote:I've gotta wonder though in a scenario where we get LA's 5th overall in a Heatley trade if we could trade up into the top 3 by packaging our two first round picks together.

Sweet Jesus don't tease me. I want Duchene so bad, it's borderline wrong. Would you give up 5 and 9 though to move up say, 2 spots? That's a damn tough call.

The thing is though, with the uncertainty about what the Islanders are going to do with the first overall, you could even potentially be looking at Tavares at #3.

48TSN Mock Draft results - Page 4 Empty Re: TSN Mock Draft results Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:22 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:
Yeah, especially if OEL ends up being on the board at 9. Let's just trade Heatley and Lee for Smyth and the 3rd and be done with it. Preferably, we work Wolski into there somewhere, but I don't see how unless we add the 9th.

You'd have to feel for Duchene though. Kid grew up an Avs fan, IIRC. It just seems like such a perfect fit.

Boing! I love that. Duchene, Smyth (who's useless, but he sure tries hard) and Wolski (I doubt we get him too unfortunately).

I hope this happens too. Just so I can be right on the poll.

Smyth would be a perfect fit here. Senators fans and media like to elevate players who are useless, yet hardworking to superstar status.

49TSN Mock Draft results - Page 4 Empty Re: TSN Mock Draft results Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:23 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Smyth would be a perfect fit here. Senators fans and media like to elevate players who are useless, yet hardworking to superstar status.

If it's not Paul Stastny and the 3rd overall, I'm not interested.

50TSN Mock Draft results - Page 4 Empty Re: TSN Mock Draft results Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:23 pm

PKC wrote:
Zoolander wrote:
PKC wrote:I've gotta wonder though in a scenario where we get LA's 5th overall in a Heatley trade if we could trade up into the top 3 by packaging our two first round picks together.

Sweet Jesus don't tease me. I want Duchene so bad, it's borderline wrong. Would you give up 5 and 9 though to move up say, 2 spots? That's a damn tough call.

The thing is though, with the uncertainty about what the Islanders are going to do with the first overall, you could even potentially be looking at Tavares at #3.

Puking2

Nice opportunity to trade down and fleece someone badly though.

51TSN Mock Draft results - Page 4 Empty Re: TSN Mock Draft results Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:24 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:

:^^^^: C'mon Donovan - Fisher - Smyth line!

52TSN Mock Draft results - Page 4 Empty Re: TSN Mock Draft results Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:25 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:

:^^^^: C'mon Donovan - Fisher - Smyth line!

The all hustle no finish line...wonderful. At least they'll create some excitement for the fans for a little while with all the very close missed opportunities.

53TSN Mock Draft results - Page 4 Empty Re: TSN Mock Draft results Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:39 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:

If it's not Paul Stastny and the 3rd overall, I'm not interested.

agreed, very little else on that lineup is worth having in my opinion, maybe Wolski, but I imagine he is untouchable. Smyth, no thanks. one of their best forwards, Lapierre, is going to FA status.

54TSN Mock Draft results - Page 4 Empty Re: TSN Mock Draft results Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:41 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:agreed, very little else on that lineup is worth having in my opinion, maybe Wolski, but I imagine he is untouchable. Smyth, no thanks. one of their best forwards, Lapierre, is going to FA status.

Wolski scored 14 goals last season. He's a thousand times less untouchable than Paul Stastny.

I don't think the Avs would do Stastny for Heatley straight up, much less add in a Victor Hedman, John Tavares or Matt Duchene.

Also, Laperriere is a third line forward. Not a tremendous loss there.

55TSN Mock Draft results - Page 4 Empty Re: TSN Mock Draft results Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:49 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:agreed, very little else on that lineup is worth having in my opinion, maybe Wolski, but I imagine he is untouchable. Smyth, no thanks. one of their best forwards, Lapierre, is going to FA status.

Wolski scored 14 goals last season. He's a thousand times less untouchable than Paul Stastny.

I don't think the Avs would do Stastny for Heatley straight up, much less add in a Victor Hedman, John Tavares or Matt Duchene.

Also, Laperriere is a third line forward. Not a tremendous loss there.

well then I stand corrected, silly me Facepalm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum