GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stock up your beer fridge before tomorrow

+5
davetherave
wprager
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

I am going to have to drink Listerine?! WTF! Say it ain't so...

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MurderOnIce wrote:I am going to have to drink Listerine?! WTF! Say it ain't so...
The good stuff...

HA HA!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:I am going to have to drink Listerine?! WTF! Say it ain't so...
The good stuff...

HA HA!

I hear it's cheaper in Aylmer. cool)

Nasty Nas

Nasty Nas
Rookie
Rookie

This is awful news. I refuse to drink anything but BEAUS now. Only sold at LCBO unfortunately. Gonna have to drive to the brewery to get my fix. mmmmmmmm BEAUS!! BEAUS!! BEAUS!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nasty Nas wrote:This is awful news. I refuse to drink anything but BEAUS now. Only sold at LCBO unfortunately. Gonna have to drive to the brewery to get my fix. mmmmmmmm BEAUS!! BEAUS!! BEAUS!!!

"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nasty Nas wrote:This is awful news. I refuse to drink anything but BEAUS now. Only sold at LCBO unfortunately. Gonna have to drive to the brewery to get my fix. mmmmmmmm BEAUS!! BEAUS!! BEAUS!!!
Beaus is quite tasty. The Nepean Sailing Club has it on tap if you're craving it...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

how far is the brewery? you might want to stock up on lots depending on how long the strike goes.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No strike yet... the sides are still talking...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:No strike yet... the sides are still talking...

that is promising news for sure.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:

I'm not surprised after how much booze they moved yesterday... more than at XMAS time... I'm sure they're keeping the stores open hoping to "cash in" on this in the mean time. Hopefully a deal gets worked out.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

I'm not surprised after how much booze they moved yesterday... more than at XMAS time... I'm sure they're keeping the stores open hoping to "cash in" on this in the mean time. Hopefully a deal gets worked out.

maybe the booze sales will help get Canada out of this mini recession lol.

Nasty Nas

Nasty Nas
Rookie
Rookie

SensFan71 wrote:

how far is the brewery? you might want to stock up on lots depending on how long the strike goes.

brewery is in Vankleek Hill, about an hour towards Montreal. You can get some of their seasonal beer if you venture out there, worth the drive IMO.

I would love to buy a bunch of the jugs they sell out there but since they don't have preservatives I would be dead from alcohol poisining trying to avoid waste haha.

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
Beaus is quite tasty. The Nepean Sailing Club has it on tap if you're craving it...
Hey Shabs, do you frequent the sailing club often? A buddy runs the place.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cool. I'm originally from Alexandria and I go back to visit my grandmother and sister there a trip to Beau's would only be a few minutes away... Vankleek Hill is the Gingerbread Capital of the World.

I haven't tried it yet but the earthenware bottles are quite eyecatching. Cheers

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

STRIKE AVERTED!

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090624/090624_LCBO/20090624/?hub=CP24Home

Wow... lots of people stocked up on booze... now, get your DRINK ON!

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Cool. I'm originally from Alexandria and I go back to visit my grandmother and sister there a trip to Beau's would only be a few minutes away... Vankleek Hill is the Gingerbread Capital of the World.

I haven't tried it yet but the earthenware bottles are quite eyecatching. Cheers

Go visit your grandmother RIGHT NOW and get some BEAU's on the way; you will NOT regret it.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Go visit your grandmother RIGHT NOW and get some BEAU's on the way; you will NOT regret it.

They actually sell it at the LCBO in Morrisburg, thankfully. I'm anxious to quaff one back... Cheers

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It's on tap @ the Nepean Sailing Club. Go now. Enjoy. Sit on the deck and take the scenery in...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum