GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: SCP '09, SATURDAY JUNE 6, STANLEY CUP FINAL--PITTSBURGH AT DETROIT, 800 PM ET

+7
Cronie
PTFlea
LethalLehner
wprager
beerandsens
shabbs
davetherave
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

WHO WINS GAME 5?

GAME DAY: SCP '09, SATURDAY JUNE 6, STANLEY CUP FINAL--PITTSBURGH AT DETROIT, 800 PM ET - Page 2 Vote_lcap244%GAME DAY: SCP '09, SATURDAY JUNE 6, STANLEY CUP FINAL--PITTSBURGH AT DETROIT, 800 PM ET - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 44% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: SCP '09, SATURDAY JUNE 6, STANLEY CUP FINAL--PITTSBURGH AT DETROIT, 800 PM ET - Page 2 Vote_lcap256%GAME DAY: SCP '09, SATURDAY JUNE 6, STANLEY CUP FINAL--PITTSBURGH AT DETROIT, 800 PM ET - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Beer> ;-) ...well, there's still this one to play first before any other scenarios become relevant.

Should be one helluva hockey match!

:##:

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I think it's safe to say the Wings are hurting... they must be hiding a lot of injuries and the Pens seem to be quite healthy... the longer this series goes... the more this favours the Pens.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:I think it's safe to say the Wings are hurting... they must be hiding a lot of injuries and the Pens seem to be quite healthy... the longer this series goes... the more this favours the Pens.

Don't worry, everyone is hurting now. You saw the look on Sidney's face when Maltby gave him that vicious two-handed slash to the knee, right? That was, without doubt, the manifestation of the greatest pain a human mind and body can endure.

Or maybe he was just faking it. Shrug

Same thing with the walking wounded getting the time off from skating. We don't really know if they are just trying to feint an opponent or, perhaps, draw attention away from someone else.

What's all this talk (here and in the other thread) of Staal coming around? Rafalski was horrible on that play, and Ozzy wasn't much better. He basically went around a pylon and shoveled it at the net. What else did he do in the game? Sure, he had 4 shots, but a third-line centre who dishes out a single hit while winning just 2 of his 15 face offs is *not* coming around.

I say Wings take it.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

In other news, Detroit Red Wings anthem singer Karen Newman is getting ready for her Christmas 2009 tour. Video below:

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

She's got a nice set of..... lungs.... yeah.

Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:She's got a nice set of..... lungs.... yeah.

Smile

Talk about your endowments for the arts. Does she ever do covers of Streisand's classics? "Mammaries, like the corners of my mind ..."

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Puck drop is soon... get those beers ready...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Puck drop is soon... get those beers ready...

Well, puck drop for me will be a little later. Saturday night again, boys are watching Star Trek (they are up to TNG now) downstairs and girls will be watching something on Treehouse upstairs.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Great shift by the Pens...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Atdhe.net to the rescue. Although my newly upgraded Lite (now more filling) is not really helping much with the stuttering video.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Puck drop is soon... get those beers ready...

Well, puck drop for me will be a little later. Saturday night again, boys are watching Star Trek (they are up to TNG now) downstairs and girls will be watching something on Treehouse upstairs.
Game is being streamed live at cbc.ca.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Atdhe.net to the rescue. Although my newly upgraded Lite (now more filling) is not really helping much with the stuttering video.
Try CBC's web feed.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pitt to the PP.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dive!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Atdhe.net to the rescue. Although my newly upgraded Lite (now more filling) is not really helping much with the stuttering video.
Try CBC's web feed.

Looking for it, but not finding it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Video completely stopped with about 25 seconds to go in the penalty. Came back when there was 7 seconds left. Where's that CBC web feed?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Found it! Much better.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nice hit on Malkin by Datsyuk. Looks like he's back playing center. Babcock started him on wing, didn't he?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum