GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: SCP '09, THURSDAY JUNE 4, STANLEY CUP FINAL--DETROIT AT PITTSBURGH, 800 PM ET

+4
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
shabbs
davetherave
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Game 4 winner

GAME DAY: SCP '09, THURSDAY JUNE 4, STANLEY CUP FINAL--DETROIT AT PITTSBURGH, 800 PM ET - Page 7 Vote_lcap267%GAME DAY: SCP '09, THURSDAY JUNE 4, STANLEY CUP FINAL--DETROIT AT PITTSBURGH, 800 PM ET - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 8 ]
GAME DAY: SCP '09, THURSDAY JUNE 4, STANLEY CUP FINAL--DETROIT AT PITTSBURGH, 800 PM ET - Page 7 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: SCP '09, THURSDAY JUNE 4, STANLEY CUP FINAL--DETROIT AT PITTSBURGH, 800 PM ET - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

The Penguins have marched back into the Stanley Cup Finals.

Those who enjoy the singing of portly females may wish to look elsewhere.

There was a Wings fan who talked about 'boys against men'. Hm. Da Boyz made the Red Men look like they needed a blood transfusion tonight.

Never mess with Hockey Karma.

Because "it ain't over til it's over"...to quote Yogi Berra and Lenny Kravitz.

And for TRUE hockey aficionados...there's nothing like a deadlocked battle for the Magnificent Mug.

:##: :##: :##:

On to Detroit!

Wow, that game was better than Malkin love to my wife.

Last edited by HowieMorenz on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Now we really have a series.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Some of the most awesome displays of pure talent yet. Really great game for the Pens. Game on! Bring on the Joe.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Now we really have a series.

Yep, this time I agree.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:

Yep, this time I agree.
HA HA! Malkin is making a case for the Conn Smythe... that's for sure.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And Crosby could have done without the embellishment on the hack by Maltby. I mean, really, c'mon.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Yep, this time I agree.
HA HA! Malkin is making a case for the Conn Smythe... that's for sure.

You know, if only they'd brought Mama Malkin on the road with them to the first two, we could have a very different series on our hands. They should bring her to the game on Saturday, she'll smack that fat lady upside her face with her purse.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:And Crosby could have done without the embellishment on the hack by Maltby. I mean, really, c'mon.

Yeah, I saw that on the high-lights. It could very easily have been quite painful, if he caught him *right* on that spot where the shinguards flex, but even then I doubt it would have been *that* painful for a guy who took a stick to the mouth, lost some teeth, and still found the balls to yap to the ref about it. Staying down on the ice as long as he did, that was completely over the top. As much as he has made strides, he still does this crap once in a while. Please stop it.

If I have to see Crosby raising the cup for the next year after this I may just stop watching hockey all together. That image will be played for the next 20 years... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu**

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum