GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Patrick Roy being offered dual role of GM AND Coach?

+7
wprager
davetherave
PTFlea
Flo The Action
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:I have this feeling we see Roy return to Montreal.

Yeah? Huh, that's interesting. I'm not sure what direction Montreal is taking (and neither do they), but they could do worse.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, I would not be surprised...

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

Funny, the gut feeling I had was that maybe, just maybe he's holding out for a return of an NHL team to Quebec City. Could you just imagine, Mario Tremblay returning as head coach of the Canadiens, while Patrick Roy is head coach of the rival Quebec Nordiques. The fireworks would give Michel Bergeron another heart attack.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Funny, the gut feeling I had was that maybe, just maybe he's holding out for a return of an NHL team to Quebec City. Could you just imagine, Mario Tremblay returning as head coach of the Canadiens, while Patrick Roy is head coach of the rival Quebec Nordiques. The fireworks would give Michel Bergeron another heart attack.
Wicked. It would be a nice way to re-kindle the rivalry. I think he'll be waiting a long while though...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Interesting thought. I'm still reeling from the announcement that Roy turned down an offer he was never formally offered in the first place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum