GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CapCentral or Nhlnumbers? Which is the leader for salary cap info?

+6
SeawaySensFan
wprager
davetherave
asq2
Phoenix30
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

CapCentral or Nhlnumbers?

CapCentral or Nhlnumbers?  Which is the leader for salary cap info? - Page 2 Vote_lcap238%CapCentral or Nhlnumbers?  Which is the leader for salary cap info? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 3 ]
CapCentral or Nhlnumbers?  Which is the leader for salary cap info? - Page 2 Vote_lcap262%CapCentral or Nhlnumbers?  Which is the leader for salary cap info? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 62% [ 5 ]
CapCentral or Nhlnumbers?  Which is the leader for salary cap info? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%CapCentral or Nhlnumbers?  Which is the leader for salary cap info? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

actually mojo if you go into the individual team there is a button that says show player salaries it shows what they are actually making then you can select the same button and change it back to cap hits

Phoenix30

Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:actually mojo if you go into the individual team there is a button that says show player salaries it shows what they are actually making then you can select the same button and change it back to cap hits

Where is this buttom as I can only see their actual salaries. As I would rather see the cap hit and not the salary.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

Phoenix30 wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:actually mojo if you go into the individual team there is a button that says show player salaries it shows what they are actually making then you can select the same button and change it back to cap hits

Where is this buttom as I can only see their actual salaries. As I would rather see the cap hit and not the salary.

in cap central on the right side above the year 2015-2016 there should be a pale green button with white writing that says either show player salaries or it will say show cap hits...depending on what is showing you also have to be looking at an individual team not over all

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

I've never noticed that button before. Thanks for pointing it out. Even still, its cap-hit button doesn't give the real cap hit by taking into account how much time was spent with the team vs. time spent in AHL/other NHL team.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

not it doesnt take the ahl other teams played for

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

I always use NHL numbers.

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:

in cap central on the right side above the year 2015-2016 there should be a pale green button with white writing that says either show player salaries or it will say show cap hits...depending on what is showing you also have to be looking at an individual team not over all

Found it thanks.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I tend to use NHLNumbers because I prefer how it's layed out and don't really care if it's off on a few things. I'm not managing any of their Caps so I'm not concerned. I do believe Cap Central is more accurate but neither is 100% IMO.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum