GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TSN adds two new names

+3
Cronie
Bramlet07
PKC
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1TSN adds two new names Empty TSN adds two new names Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:52 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

John Tortorella, aka the Fonz, and Ray Ferraro will be joining the broadcasters at TSN for their NHL games.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=248438&lid=headline&lpos=secStory_main

Holy Dung, I've never wished more that TSN was on HBO. Tortorella's commentary would be........fresh.

2TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:06 am

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Tortorella should definatly be an upgrade over Healey.

3TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:14 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bramlet07 wrote:Tortorella should definatly be an upgrade over Healey.

True, but in fairness, my 5 yr old farting husky/shepherd would be an upgrade over Healy... :D

4TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:00 pm

I had a pool going on who the next NHL reject would end up on TSN.. i was $10 on Tie Domi... Damn...

5TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:40 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:John Tortorella, aka the Fonz, and Ray Ferraro will be joining the broadcasters at TSN for their NHL games.

Holy Dung, I've never wished more that TSN was on HBO. Tortorella's commentary would be........fresh.

Good lord - it's going to be one long censoring beep. Except when he stops to inhale.

Is there an uncensored version?

6TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:43 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Acrobat wrote:
PKC wrote:John Tortorella, aka the Fonz, and Ray Ferraro will be joining the broadcasters at TSN for their NHL games.

Good lord - it's going to be one long censoring beep. Except when he stops to inhale.

Is there an uncensored version?

Could you just imagine? He gets incensed with a cheap play and just launches off on a tirade of Happy Gilmour proportions on live TV.

7TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:46 pm

I heard the end of Tortorella's interview with the morons today.
He said that he believes Kuba is a better player than Mez, right now, and that Kuba has a lot of offensive ability, but is lacking in confidence.
He also likes Picard and thinks he can be a solid NHLer.

According to the Fonz, we won this trade.

He was straight-up; I look forwad to seeing him on TSN.

8TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

cash wrote:I heard the end of Tortorella's interview with the morons today.
He said that he believes Kuba is a better player than Mez, right now, and that Kuba has a lot of offensive ability, but is lacking in confidence.

How many beeps?

What's the over/under as to when he first slips one by the censors?

9TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:58 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Well if anyone would know about those two, it would be him.

10TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:12 am

^aye
Acrobat wrote:

How many beeps?

What's the over/under as to when he first slips one by the censors?
lol none that I heard.
I don't know about the odds on him slipping, but I'm willing to bet he doesn't slip once; not once!

11TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:57 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm not convinced Torts will launch into a tirade on TSN unless it's orchestrated. I suspect it had a lot to do with his frustration while coaching a bottom dwelling team. I think he won't be as emotionally invested as an analyst but, I could be wrong and I've been wrong many times before :D

- Unknown Author

12TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:39 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

wow, I have to watch TSN with the sound off as it is... Pierre McGuire is now the biggest tool on TV now that Healy's gone....

13TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:42 am

Hey, McGuire's Monsters is a very intelligent and insightful segment Razz

14TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:45 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

furiousgreg wrote:Hey, McGuire's Monsters is a very intelligent and insightful segment Razz

I think the new segment "Tourt's Tourettes" will be far more inciteful and entertaining :D

15TSN adds two new names Empty Re: TSN adds two new names Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:47 am

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
furiousgreg wrote:Hey, McGuire's Monsters is a very intelligent and insightful segment Razz

I think the new segment "Tourt's Tourettes" will be far more inciteful and entertaining :D

FTW!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum