GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hockey Names that make you hungry

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hockey Names that make you hungry Empty Hockey Names that make you hungry Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Straight from the pages of the hockey news.. what are some yummy sounding names.. I dont know about you but Rj Umburger sounds delicious... A Mikka Takko wouldn't be too bad either.

2Hockey Names that make you hungry Empty Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Haha... almost would make for a great restaurant franchise... the menu could look like:

The Martin Gerber Burger - with Swiss Cheese

The Craig Hartsburger

The Jason S-pizza

Antoine Vermicelli

Mike Fisher 'n Chips

Fettucini Alfredsson

Anton Vealchenkov

and for Dessert... the Don Cherry Cheesecake

3Hockey Names that make you hungry Empty Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:38 pm

DashRiprock wrote:Don Cherry Cheesecake

Yea, but only if the [Carey] Price is right Smile

4Hockey Names that make you hungry Empty Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A Kelly Doughty(nut) with your Timmie in the morning?

How about some seared Sea Bass for supper, and wash it down with a nice pint of Hennessy?

5Hockey Names that make you hungry Empty Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:55 pm

Actually some Gregory Campbell soup would be good.. with some steve heinz ketchup Smile

6Hockey Names that make you hungry Empty Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:23 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:A Kelly Doughty(nut) with your Timmie in the morning?

How about some seared Sea Bass for supper, and wash it down with a nice pint of Hennessy?

A pint of Hennessy? Wow, that'd be one expensive -- and intoxicating -- drink.

Mmmmmmm, Cognac. 2nd only to Scotch.

7Hockey Names that make you hungry Empty Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:58 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

rooneypoo wrote:

I knew it the second I posted it. But the first sound-alike that came to mind was Genesee. But a pint of Cognac would have been just what the doctor ordered after last season's collapse.

8Hockey Names that make you hungry Empty Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:01 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

I knew it the second I posted it. But the first sound-alike that came to mind was Genesee. But a pint of Cognac would have been just what the doctor ordered after last season's collapse.

A pint of cognac and a blood transfusion. Which oddly enough mirrors our off-season in a metaphorical sort of way.

9Hockey Names that make you hungry Empty Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:35 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

hehe Cody Sea Bass

10Hockey Names that make you hungry Empty Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:26 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well a nice side of Vlasic Pickles goes well with everything right? :D

- Unknown Author

11Hockey Names that make you hungry Empty Re: Hockey Names that make you hungry Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:40 pm

All this talk has made me glad I've Mark Eaten my lunch already
AAAHHHAHAHA :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum