GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Smiley and why? PLUS all new additions

+15
sens4win
TheAvatar
Hockeyhero22000
Tuk Tuk
Sens19
mattshock
shabbs
asq2
wprager
davetherave
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 18]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:highh:

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Not really a smiley, but have to add this one to my arsenal.

Favourite Smiley and why? PLUS all new additions - Page 18 Nonono

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Not really a smiley, but have to add this one to my arsenal.

Isn't that the punk from The Hogan Family? I can't stand that little fool.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Favourite Smiley and why? PLUS all new additions - Page 18 Ryan-point-agree-the-office

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Not really a smiley, but have to add this one to my arsenal.

Isn't that the punk from The Hogan Family? I can't stand that little fool.

P.S. and in case anyone missed it, I just answered SSF's question.

P.P.S. "Michael Bluth" from "Arrested Development". Also known as Jason Bateman -- brother of Justine Bateman of "Family Ties" fame (and who had a very memorable guest-star appearance on AD).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My favourite comedy series ever. Nothing has even come close to being as funny as Arrested Development - as evidenced by the IMDB score:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367279/

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:My favourite comedy series ever. Nothing has even come close to being as funny as Arrested Development - as evidenced by the IMDB score:

Are you following @bluthquotes? He's posted a few pics from their recent shoots (they are doing a season on Netflix before the movie). They should split the season up into two so that they could go out with "Six seasons and a movie".

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:My favourite comedy series ever. Nothing has even come close to being as funny as Arrested Development - as evidenced by the IMDB score:

Are you following @bluthquotes? He's posted a few pics from their recent shoots (they are doing a season on Netflix before the movie). They should split the season up into two so that they could go out with "Six seasons and a movie".

No, I'll do that now.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

No, I'll do that now.

That bald tennis player reminds me of the bad guy from The Chipmunks Movie.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That's his identical brother. And I mean *I*dentical with a capital I. Like totally indistinguishable. Not even the fingerprints are different. And they usually occupy the same space/time coordinates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum