GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ridiculous you say? Yes it is...According to TSN, Leclaire could start Saturday

+9
caissie_1
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
Cronie
SensGirl11
strachattack
shabbs
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Who on TSN reported this, and when? I didn't see anything on the web page.

:KJK:

Nasty Nas

Rookie
Rookie

Let him play . This way he can get his next injury underway and can begin rehabbing that one.
Nice to know OTT has a couple very capable backups for when Leclaire misses most of the games throughout his contract :p

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Where did the rumour come from? I'm listening to Bob McKenzie talk with the guys from The Team and this hasn't come up. Makes no sense.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:Who on TSN reported this, and when? I didn't see anything on the web page.

A couple of people on another forum probably got confused with 'could start' and 'will probably start'.

There seems to be no chance this is happening. However - in their defense, there were a few whispers that I had also heard that was hinting that he was pretty much good to go.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Darn...thought this might just be another baseless rumour from the 'pundits' LOL...

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie

davetherave wrote:Darn...thought this might just be another baseless rumour from the 'pundits' LOL...
I think we wait till next year i dont want the leafs to get an early scouting report on this guy. :D:

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This has got to be a Murray planted rumour to weed out another leak...

shabbs wrote:This has got to be a Murray planted rumour to weed out another leak...
Thats giving wayyyyy too much credit to this rumour.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hey guys, not sure what to make of this story, but Leclaire was at Moxies Kanata last night and was still limping pretty bad, so this would be insane if it had any truth to it.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

M_Christopher wrote:Hey guys, not sure what to make of this story, but Leclaire was at Moxies Kanata last night and was still limping pretty bad, so this would be insane if it had any truth to it.

Hi Mark, thanks for this...hope you'll weigh in on "What's Next for the Sens" thread...keep up the great work.

Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:Hey guys, not sure what to make of this story, but Leclaire was at Moxies Kanata last night and was still limping pretty bad, so this would be insane if it had any truth to it.

Thanks Mark, it was pretty much BS in the first place, but this confirms it.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:Darn...thought this might just be another baseless rumour from the 'pundits' LOL...

well if its tsn, they should concentrate more on who to get to spin the wheel once Maggie retires, she has the most credibility of their staff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum