GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leclaire would have been ready for Round 2

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leclaire would have been ready for Round 2 Empty Leclaire would have been ready for Round 2 Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Leclaire tells Tag Radio that off-season training is going well. He notes he could have played if the Sens had gone 2 or 3 rounds.

Not that it matters, but it's good to know he's feeling strong and confident - and that his surgery went well enough that he's already rehabbed and chomping at the bit to be an Ottawa Senator.

Unlike someone else we know...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think we recognized that Leclaire was chomping at the bit when he immediately headed for Ottawa to at least meet his new teammates. Excellent character.

Great, so can poeple stop using him in any kind of trade scenario including HB where Christopher is an absolute moron.

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

Neely4Life wrote:Great, so can poeple stop using him in any kind of trade scenario including HB where Christopher is an absolute moron.

Are you talking about Mark Christopher? His suggestions were some of the worst I have heard yet!

Mojo wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Great, so can poeple stop using him in any kind of trade scenario including HB where Christopher is an absolute moron.

Are you talking about Mark Christopher? His suggestions were some of the worst I have heard yet!

It's like a 5 year old wrote it.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Leclaire tells Tag Radio that off-season training is going well. He notes he could have played if the Sens had gone 2 or 3 rounds.

Not that it matters, but it's good to know he's feeling strong and confident - and that his surgery went well enough that he's already rehabbed and chomping at the bit to be an Ottawa Senator.

Unlike someone else we know...

I don't know who you would be referring to there, but it is positive that Leclaire was ready to go and speaks volumes for the upcoming training camp.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I'm really starting to get excited about how things are shaping up for the Senators.

I'll give you an answer on training camp after the Heatley trade and draft. Right now, it's looking up, see if it stays that way.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
I don't know who you would be referring to there, but it is positive that Leclaire was ready to go and speaks volumes for the upcoming training camp.

I was referring to Dany Heatley (loser).

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Heatley is also a chump.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

I forgot the smiley for sarcasm, dang me, was going for sarcasm there, that stupid bum has got me all flusterated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum