GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leclaire out for a month: TSN

+11
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
sennies1980
TheAvatar
Riprock
SensHulk
shabbs
PTFlea
KidKarlsson
PKC
SeawaySensFan
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:30 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Leclaire out for a month: TSN 235689 Leclaire out for a month: TSN 805406

The Ottawa Senators will be forced to do without Pascal Leclaire for up to four weeks as the Sens' number one netminder undergoes surgery to repair a fractured cheekbone.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=299706

2Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:35 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

This sucks. Well Elliott, looks like you're gonna be the man for a little while.

Someone did say he'd be the starter by December...hahahaha. Awful.

3Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:35 pm

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

damn!!! so is there any way we can get Lenher up here? what horrible luck, Pazzy breaks his cheek on the bench

4Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Only player in The NHL this could happen this to.

5Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Fish12 wrote:damn!!! so is there any way we can get Lenher up here? what horrible luck, Pazzy breaks his cheek on the bench

Brodure is playing well in The AHL. He'll be fine and Lehner cant be called up unless it's an bsolute emergency. Throw that out the window.

6Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:37 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Only player in The NHL this could happen this to.

The Sens as a group must have the worst luck of any NHL team in the last five years.

7Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:38 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
Fish12 wrote:damn!!! so is there any way we can get Lenher up here? what horrible luck, Pazzy breaks his cheek on the bench

Brodure is playing well in The AHL. He'll be fine and Lehner cant be called up unless it's an bsolute emergency. Throw that out the window.

Doubt they'd bring up Lehner when they have some competent fill-in guys playing for the minor league team.

8Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Aside from Sakic's fight against the snow blower, this is right up there in the "WTF" category.

9Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Aside from Sakic's fight against the snow blower, this is right up there in the "WTF" category.

I kinda felt this might happen when I saw him being attended to last night.

10Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:43 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mike Brodeur has been recalled on an emergency basis.

11Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:45 pm

I think we need to put Leclaire in a buble when he is not playing... problem solved.

"I am sorry, the correct answer is Moops" - George Costanza

12Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Bummer...he was just starting to find his game again....and this happens at a tough stretch too for the sens. Looks like its all up to Elliot to hold the fort down. Curious to see when Brodeur gets the call...my guess would be Phoenix or Anaheim next weekend

Who knew resting some soreness could result in a broken jaw...? Leclaire out for a month: TSN 489887

13Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Mike Brodeur has been recalled on an emergency basis.

Sweet. I can recycle my reply from the first time this was mentioned. Wink

Might the Brodeur brothers face each other? Will it be awkward since each brother married each others ex-wife (or something like that)? Is it delivery?

14Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:56 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Mike Brodeur has been recalled on an emergency basis.

Sweet. I can recycle my reply from the first time this was mentioned. Wink

Might the Brodeur brothers face each other? Will it be awkward since each brother married each others ex-wife (or something like that)? Is it delivery?

You do know they are not related... right?

Wink

15Leclaire out for a month: TSN Empty Re: Leclaire out for a month: TSN Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:56 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Oh... and cue the "Leclaire is injury prone" trolls...

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum