GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Devils at Senators, Wednesday, April 9, 2009, 730 pm ET

+15
LeCaptain
shabbs
Hockeyhero22000
dennycrane
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
caissie_1
Cronie
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
PKC
Nasty Nas
wprager
asq2
davetherave
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

davetherave wrote:Beautiful goal by Parise...Alfie gets it done in the SO...Spezza does not.

Still, one of the best efforts the Sens have offered all season long.

This is what Clouston brings to this team.

Well, Spezza at least beat Brodeur, which Fish did not. But I do agree that Alfie got it done while Spezza tried to do something that a team-mate failed.

On the other hand, Auld was not good in the shootout.

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
davetherave wrote:Beautiful goal by Parise...Alfie gets it done in the SO...Spezza does not.

Still, one of the best efforts the Sens have offered all season long.

This is what Clouston brings to this team.

Well, Spezza at least beat Brodeur, which Fish did not. But I do agree that Alfie got it done while Spezza tried to do something that a team-mate failed.

???

From the box score:

GAME DAY: Devils at Senators, Wednesday, April 9, 2009, 730 pm ET - Page 7 OttMike Fisher shootout attempt against Martin Brodeur with a Backhand results in a SAVE.
GAME DAY: Devils at Senators, Wednesday, April 9, 2009, 730 pm ET - Page 7 NjdJamie Langenbrunner shootout attempt against Alex Auld with a Wristshot results in a SAVE.
GAME DAY: Devils at Senators, Wednesday, April 9, 2009, 730 pm ET - Page 7 OttJason Spezza shootout attempt against Martin Brodeur with a Backhand results in a SAVE.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Spezza hit the post I think, Brodeur touched it a little bit.

wprager wrote:

Are you kidding me? How do you stop those first two shots? Thats a ridiculous statement.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Shanahan is a shooter -- he's not going to (won't really be able to) deke. Auld was too far back in his goal -- really, that's a shot from fairly well out. I think he should have stopped it. TheParise one was a nice move but, really, he looked like Elliott did in his first shootout. Weak. He was much better in the previous shootout.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

That parise deke was too fast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum