GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Devils at Senators, Wednesday, April 9, 2009, 730 pm ET

+15
LeCaptain
shabbs
Hockeyhero22000
dennycrane
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
caissie_1
Cronie
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
PKC
Nasty Nas
wprager
asq2
davetherave
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:couple lazy plays one by auld one at the end of the pk just not taking their man and two goals in 48 seconds
Heatley lost his assignment 3 times on that PK and thats what started the whole thing... not to say that Auld didn't look retarded on that play behind the net... he looked EXACTLY like Carey Price did against the Rangers...

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

cash wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:couple lazy plays one by auld one at the end of the pk just not taking their man and two goals in 48 seconds
Heatley lost his assignment 3 times on that PK and thats what started the whole thing... not to say that Auld didn't look retarded on that play behind the net... he looked EXACTLY like Carey Price did against the Rangers...

compared to how they were playing in the first period the hole team seemed to take a little bit of a break

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

Heatley ties it up

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

UN...FRIKKIN...BE LIEVE ABLE...!!!!!

What an effort...what a GOAL.

:##:

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Heatley ties it up
He may look crappy for three quarters of the game,but he is one of those players that needs only seconds to change a game Shrug

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

and guess who got an assist on it WInchester he is such a warrior

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

top shelf15 wrote:
He may look crappy for three quarters of the game,but he is one of those players that needs only seconds to change a game Shrug

Heatley hasnt been that bad tonight he shouldnt be on the penalty kill but he made some smart plays in his own end in the first

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Except for that miscue ont he second goal Auld has been amazing tonight

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
top shelf15 wrote:

Heatley hasnt been that bad tonight he shouldnt be on the penalty kill but he made some smart plays in his own end in the first
Heater on the pk your kidding yeah thats not a good idea ever Facepalm in the slot on a pp as a triggerman is his bread and butter

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Beautiful goal by Parise...Alfie gets it done in the SO...Spezza does not.

Still, one of the best efforts the Sens have offered all season long.

This is what Clouston brings to this team.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I cant believe this coach. Every damm single game he gets at least one player who steps up big time. If this is what's coming for next year that damn 1st round pick can go to 10th that I wouldn't give a shizzle :##:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy Dung, that could be one of the biggest goals of the last couple of years for the Sens. They're gonna be chomping at the bit to get back to it next year.

Winchester...what are you becoming? Is it real? :****:

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I tell you, this coach is the $hit

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:I tell you, this coach is the $hit

So far so good - and he hates to lose as much as I do it seems, so that's a big plus as well.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Even during the Sens' domination era post lockout, they were never "come back" junkies. They used to score 3 early goals and relax. Every time Sens' net was empty, I knew they wouldn't score.
This team is totally different. They remind me of the Buffalo Sabres during the Brienre/Drury/Campbell time. Masters of late 3rd period goals.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

davetherave wrote:Beautiful goal by Parise...Alfie gets it done in the SO...Spezza does not.

Well, Spezza at least beat Brodeur, which Fish did not. But I do agree that Alfie got it done while Spezza tried to do something that a team-mate failed.

On the other hand, Auld was not good in the shootout.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
davetherave wrote:Beautiful goal by Parise...Alfie gets it done in the SO...Spezza does not.

Well, Spezza at least beat Brodeur, which Fish did not. But I do agree that Alfie got it done while Spezza tried to do something that a team-mate failed.

On the other hand, Auld was not good in the shootout.

???

From the box score:

GAME DAY: Devils at Senators, Wednesday, April 9, 2009, 730 pm ET - Page 6 OttMike Fisher shootout attempt against Martin Brodeur with a Backhand results in a SAVE.
GAME DAY: Devils at Senators, Wednesday, April 9, 2009, 730 pm ET - Page 6 NjdJamie Langenbrunner shootout attempt against Alex Auld with a Wristshot results in a SAVE.
GAME DAY: Devils at Senators, Wednesday, April 9, 2009, 730 pm ET - Page 6 OttJason Spezza shootout attempt against Martin Brodeur with a Backhand results in a SAVE.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Spezza hit the post I think, Brodeur touched it a little bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum