GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance

+6
asq2
shabbs
LeCaptain
SensGirl11
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:49 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3 WTF Marak?

17Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:30 am

Sp00nz

Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:
marakh wrote:Every defenseman on this team that can shoot on the PP should get at least 15 goals a season. The real problem of our D's, they are scared to shoot. The big 3 + Foligno are pretty good at getting rebounds also. I say, shoot shoot shoot
The other problem we've had is getting them to shoot ON NET.

Hopefully we can address that... soon...

In that regard, he is already a massive upgrade over Meszaros. I've never yelled at a sens player more in the playoffs than every time meszaros would shoot from the blueline.

Except for Riccard Persson and the infamous double miner. Facepalm

18Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:42 am

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Laughing3 WTF Marak?

Hey you go see if you want, don`t count me in Laughing3

19Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:15 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:Laughing3 WTF Marak?
Yeah... I don't follow...

20Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:40 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm scratching my head on this one also... scratch

21Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:56 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote::77:

looks like you win the random comment of the month lol, either way, good on Campoli for doing what he does, the rest will come, he is only 24 and will get better hopefully under Luke and Kuba.

22Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice goal last night, really nice to see the offensive prowess of this guy. He'll sneak back behind the D on PPs and all it ever does is either confuse the PKers or produce a scoring chance/goal.

Good to see.

23Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Campoli deserves a HUGE chance Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

I like him because he kind of plays rover a little bit. He loves to jump in the back door and skates the puck up the ice quite a bit. He is not very good defensively but he brings a lot to the table offensively. He's a little bit like Mike Green light. Personally, I don't know why he was taken off the first power play unit because he makes the PK'ers kind of think a little bit more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum