GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Flyers at Senators, Saturday April 4, 2009, 7pm ET

+4
asq2
Phoenix30
Riprock
davetherave
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

I've never seen this movie you guys are talkin about... wanna clue me in? :D:

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:
davetherave wrote:
marakh wrote:
shabbs wrote:
marakh wrote:I really don't give a $hit if they pick before us to be honest.
I don't give a $hit who we actually pick, I just want to pick before the Leafs.

Lol, it's like saying, I dont give a $hit if we don't win the cup, I just want to finish higher than the Leafs Laughing3

Marakh, no disrespect, but isn't your avatar slightly, ahem, morose...for a hockey thread? Just asking...
:KJK:

I know, but it is to this day still the best movie Ive ever seen. The saddest, but the best. IT is also an wink to Spielberg, I think he is the best director alive, not taking into account the "cheap" projects like Jurassik Park.
But seriously, Jaws, Indiana Jones, ET, Schindler's list, Amistad, Catch me if you can, The Terminal, Savign Private Ryan... just ridiculous.

You're forgetting Duel and Back to the Future -- another couple of classics Smile Actually, I just re-watched BttF this morning with the kids.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I've never seen this movie you guys are talkin about... wanna clue me in? :D:

Schindler's List.

I'll check it out

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I'll check it out

Anchorman or Talledega Nights?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:
davetherave wrote:
marakh wrote:
shabbs wrote:
marakh wrote:I really don't give a $hit if they pick before us to be honest.
I don't give a $hit who we actually pick, I just want to pick before the Leafs.

Lol, it's like saying, I dont give a $hit if we don't win the cup, I just want to finish higher than the Leafs Laughing3

Marakh, no disrespect, but isn't your avatar slightly, ahem, morose...for a hockey thread? Just asking...
:KJK:

I know, but it is to this day still the best movie Ive ever seen. The saddest, but the best. IT is also an wink to Spielberg, I think he is the best director alive, not taking into account the "cheap" projects like Jurassik Park.
But seriously, Jaws, Indiana Jones, ET, Schindler's list, Amistad, Catch me if you can, The Terminal, Savign Private Ryan... just ridiculous.

You're forgetting Duel and Back to the Future -- another couple of classics Smile Actually, I just re-watched BttF this morning with the kids.

Haha yeah, BTTF is epic too. But I just mentionned the movies he directed. THe ones he produced, I dont even think I would have the courage to name them all.
EDIT: Band of Brothers is also a miniseries that is crime-ly unspoken of. PRoduced by Spielberg and Tom Hanks. It's the true story of members of Easy Company, during WW2. Freaking epic too.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I'll check it out

If you're talking about Schindler's list, that's a tough movie to watch. If you're talking about Duel, don't expect much. Just a truck and Dennis Weaver (McCloud). It was one of Spielberg's earliest (if not *the* earliest). Not exactly CEotTK budget.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, he directed Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Temple of Doom, War of the Worlds, AI, Hook, Always, 1941 -- not exactly AMA's top-100 Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum