GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Senators at Lightning, Sunday March 29, 2009 6pm ET

+10
Hockeyhero22000
613senators
Nasty Nas
LethalLehner
LeCaptain
asq2
beedub
wprager
shabbs
davetherave
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Rainy sunday afternoon maybe^^.

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Apparently Spezza has been very vocal trying to get Neil to stay in Ottawa.

But for what reason? Wink Razz

Yeah, I've never seen anything about this rumour other than the occasional post on a message board.

LethalLehner

Sophomore
Sophomore

shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:Who's on the fight card with Chris Neil? He's got Artyukhin The Giant and King Kong Koci to choose from.
Maybe Neil and Spezza will finally go at it and settle the whole "sleeping with his wife" thing.

Laughing3

Tell us more... 8)
It's a rumour that's always been out there... that Spezza slept with Chirs Neil's wife... but who knows if it's true or not... one of the issues that apparently contributed to the "split room" last year... if it's true that is.

I have heard the same thing. It would explain a lot. Maybe Spezza is making the pitch for Neil to stay so he can hit that again. :^^^:

Nasty Nas

Nasty Nas
Rookie
Rookie

sweet, I always just assume there is no sens hockey on sundays. Happy there will be something to watch tonight.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Hey Shabbs, see what you started with the Spezza-Neil "Desperate Hockey Wives" thing...LOL

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:Hey Shabbs, see what you started with the Spezza-Neil "Desperate Hockey Wives" thing...LOL
Makes for fun discussion on a lazy Sunday...

FWIW, I heard it via the broken telephone through a few guys who had "inside sources" so take that for what it's worth. Same guys talked about Redden's coke habit.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Mike Eastwood is on the pregame right now on Team 1200 and he suggested the Sens knew their season was done before they stepped on the ice last night...therefore more than a few passengers. He said he's experienced that on a number on the teams he played on. A brutally honest view on his part.

He says Clouston's biggest challenge will be to get the guys up for the rest of the games.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:Mike Eastwood is on the pregame right now on Team 1200 and he suggested the Sens knew their season was done before they stepped on the ice last night...therefore more than a few passengers. He said he's experienced that on a number on the teams he played on. A brutally honest view on his part.

He says Clouston's biggest challenge will be to get the guys up for the rest of the games.
Well, if they pack it in that easy and won't play for pride... then boo on them and Murray should be paying real close attention to who and who's not putting in the effort.

613senators

Prospect
Prospect

anyone know where the game is being played online perchace?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

goal by heatley

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

foligno scores his 17th

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:foligno scores his 17th
who woulda thought that Foligno would get 20 in his second season?

Its not written in stone yet, but its looking pretty damn likely. Here's hoping he keeps getting better and becomes the second line scorer that the Sens so badly need.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

that would be awesome he is definitely the type of player we need hard working gritty and can still score

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Sp00nz wrote:

Its not written in stone yet, but its looking pretty damn likely. Here's hoping he keeps getting better and becomes the second line scorer that the Sens so badly need.

Especially with the way we started this season.

I'll admit I'd previously half-dismissed Foligno as being a jack of all trades-type third liner. He didn't seem to have the skill to beat players with finesse, the bulk to beat players with power, or the speed to blow past players.

But hopefully all of that will come in time.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:
Sp00nz wrote:

Especially with the way we started this season.

I'll admit I'd previously half-dismissed Foligno as being a jack of all trades-type third liner. He didn't seem to have the skill to beat players with finesse, the bulk to beat players with power, or the speed to blow past players.

But hopefully all of that will come in time.

i think he does have power and and times shows the finesse he isnt killing anyone with speed but i think he can definately become the 2nd liner we need

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

they changed the goal to shannons apparently foligno never touched it

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I m slowly falling asleep

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:they changed the goal to shannons apparently foligno never touched it

Yeah looked like that on the replay from the goalie cam. They took Bell's assist away too.

I still think Foligno will get 20 Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum