GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Senators at Lightning, Sunday March 29, 2009 6pm ET

+10
Hockeyhero22000
613senators
Nasty Nas
LethalLehner
LeCaptain
asq2
beedub
wprager
shabbs
davetherave
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Whenever you watch a Sens game, they always have a shot of Bryan Murray taking notes and looking concerned.

Those 'report cards' are just about filled out...

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:Whenever you watch a Sens game, they always have a shot of Bryan Murray taking notes and looking concerned.

He's really doing the "millionaire for life" scratch and win, but never wins.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ottawa Citizen expecting Auld to start:

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/ottawa-senators/Down+Senators/1440547/story.html

EDIT: Elliott to start: http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2009/03/29/8927596.html

Last edited by shabbs on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And the Sun reports Elliott will get the start:

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2009/03/29/8927596.html

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:Whenever you watch a Sens game, they always have a shot of Bryan Murray taking notes and looking concerned.

He's really doing the "millionaire for life" scratch and win, but never wins.

LOL

BTW Ryan Shannon got a very strong endorsement from the Thrashers' color guys last night, comparing him to Brian Gionta. Always interesting to hear the opposing team's feed and their perspective.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Donovan to replace Schubert in the line-up:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/03/29/sens_game_day_lightning/

That's the only change from yesterday's line-up.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Who's on the fight card with Chris Neil? He's got Artyukhin The Giant and King Kong Koci to choose from.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:Who's on the fight card with Chris Neil? He's got Artyukhin The Giant and King Kong Koci to choose from.
Maybe Neil and Spezza will finally go at it and settle the whole "sleeping with his wife" thing.

Laughing3

Last edited by shabbs on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:Who's on the fight card with Chris Neil? He's got Artyukhin The Giant and King Kong Koci to choose from.
Maybe Neil and Spezza will finally go at it and settle the whole "sleeping with his wife" thing.

Laughing3

Tell us more... 8)

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Laughing3

Tell us more... 8)
It's a rumour that's always been out there... that Spezza slept with Chirs Neil's wife... but who knows if it's true or not... one of the issues that apparently contributed to the "split room" last year... if it's true that is.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Laughing3

Tell us more... 8)
It's a rumour that's always been out there... that Spezza slept with Chirs Neil's wife... but who knows if it's true or not... one of the issues that apparently contributed to the "split room" last year... if it's true that is.

Gee, you'd think it'd be an opportunity to come together. Wink

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

So who takes on St. Louis - Stamkos - Malone and who takes on Vinny and Vinny?

On paper, the Bolts have two pretty nice lines. You can't help but think that Vinny's separation from Marty is to see if Stammer can handle the load if Lecavalier's dealt...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Honestly, where do those rumours start? Was it the "Sens better halves" picture form last Christmas where Spezza's GF was the last person in the back row while Neil's wife was the first one in the front (i.e. as far apart as you can get)? For the record, I checked out snopes.com and they've never heard of this rumour Smile

Apparently Spezza has been very vocal trying to get Neil to stay in Ottawa.

wprager wrote:Honestly, where do those rumours start? Was it the "Sens better halves" picture form last Christmas where Spezza's GF was the last person in the back row while Neil's wife was the first one in the front (i.e. as far apart as you can get)? For the record, I checked out snopes.com and they've never heard of this rumour Smile

Apparently Spezza has been very vocal trying to get Neil to stay in Ottawa.
If Snopes doesn't have it, it must be false Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Funny thing is, you google the relevant terms and it comes up wiht nothing Absolutely nothing. If it's a rumour, it certainly didn't have legs (or maybe the legs were cut off with a chainsaw).

Honestly, I don't know why we're even talking about it. I mean, I know *my* reasons -- I'm just five posts back of Cap'n Clutch -- but what do the rest of you have as an excuse?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Rainy sunday afternoon maybe^^.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Apparently Spezza has been very vocal trying to get Neil to stay in Ottawa.

But for what reason? Wink Razz

Yeah, I've never seen anything about this rumour other than the occasional post on a message board.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Laughing3

Tell us more... 8)

I have heard the same thing. It would explain a lot. Maybe Spezza is making the pitch for Neil to stay so he can hit that again. :^^^:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum