GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emery loses his wheels

+5
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
Jordo
davetherave
Hayden
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Emery loses his wheels Empty Emery loses his wheels Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:13 am

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

Welcome back, Razor!

Former Ottawa Senators goalie Ray Emery got to know area cops again over the weekend during another traffic stop involving his infamous white Hummer.
Provincial police confirmed Grenville County OPP pulled over the Hummer around 10:30 p.m. Sunday after an officer noticed the vehicle travelling at excessive speeds on Hwy. 416.

Police charged Emery under the stunt driving provisions of the Highway Traffic Act. The Ontario law allows police to impound a vehicle if they catch it going 50 km/h or more over the posted speed limit. Police did not have information on how fast they clocked the vehicle.
Police seized the Hummer and Emery's driver's licence for seven days. Now, the luxury SUV is collecting dust at a towing company's yard in Kemptville until Emery is allowed to retrieve it.

According to the law, he will be responsible for any costs associated with getting the vehicle out of the impound yard. An employee with the tow truck company yesterday wouldn't say how much they charge to release vehicles.

2Emery loses his wheels Empty Re: Emery loses his wheels Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:16 am

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Hayden wrote:Welcome back, Razor!

Former Ottawa Senators goalie Ray Emery got to know area cops again over the weekend during another traffic stop involving his infamous white Hummer.
Provincial police confirmed Grenville County OPP pulled over the Hummer around 10:30 p.m. Sunday after an officer noticed the vehicle travelling at excessive speeds on Hwy. 416.

Police charged Emery under the stunt driving provisions of the Highway Traffic Act. The Ontario law allows police to impound a vehicle if they catch it going 50 km/h or more over the posted speed limit. Police did not have information on how fast they clocked the vehicle.
Police seized the Hummer and Emery's driver's licence for seven days. Now, the luxury SUV is collecting dust at a towing company's yard in Kemptville until Emery is allowed to retrieve it.

According to the law, he will be responsible for any costs associated with getting the vehicle out of the impound yard. An employee with the tow truck company yesterday wouldn't say how much they charge to release vehicles.

I wonder if he's considered OC Transpo...

3Emery loses his wheels Empty Re: Emery loses his wheels Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:16 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

haha. Priceless. I have a friend who works at Moxies, and he said that he's been there a few times over the past week....

4Emery loses his wheels Empty Re: Emery loses his wheels Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

old habits never day eh razor? guess they will be commuting him to games if he comes back to the NHL lol.

5Emery loses his wheels Empty Re: Emery loses his wheels Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:45 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He would have gotten off easy, but he was blaring Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55" on his stereo and he was wearing a futuristic jumpsuit as well.

6Emery loses his wheels Empty Re: Emery loses his wheels Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:58 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DOH!

7Emery loses his wheels Empty Re: Emery loses his wheels Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

:$:

Now, if we could make that white, and add a police cruiser smiley ...

8Emery loses his wheels Empty Re: Emery loses his wheels Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Yes, this is very action packed, police chaces and Hummers, we will start calling you little OJ ...

9Emery loses his wheels Empty Re: Emery loses his wheels Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

HowieMorenz wrote:Yes, this is very action packed, police chaces and Hummers, we will start calling you little OJ ...

Laughing3

10Emery loses his wheels Empty Re: Emery loses his wheels Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:23 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I am an insurance broker by trade, so I would LOVE to be Emery's broker. The commision I would earn solely on this guy's surcharges from his major convictions would pay to get me out of my townhouse

11Emery loses his wheels Empty Re: Emery loses his wheels Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

I want to know how much he spends on legal fees.

Or does he have a lifetime subscription to one of those paralegal outfits?

12Emery loses his wheels Empty Re: Emery loses his wheels Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Emery loses his wheels 04_pics_151234

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum