GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa?

+6
wprager
asq2
Cap'n Clutch
beedub
SensFan71
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? - Page 2 Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh dear god. Regin is down...

Please tell me he's alright.
It's hard to be competitive next year if we keep losing guys to injuries! Sad

Any updates on Regin's status?

17B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? - Page 2 Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:50 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's not okay Cronie - it appears he's done for the season and is in for a long, long rehab on the shoulder - probably after surgery.

Diddle.

18B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? - Page 2 Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:52 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:He's not okay Cronie - it appears he's done for the season and is in for a long, long rehab on the shoulder - probably after surgery.

Diddle.

ah damn, that is freaking horrible news. so we might not even see him next year, thankfully he is only 22 and that bodes well for him. other than that, just plain diddle sums it all up.

Facepalm

19B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? - Page 2 Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That bites. Maybe he'll be like that kid in Rookie of the Year.

20B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? - Page 2 Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:He's not okay Cronie - it appears he's done for the season and is in for a long, long rehab on the shoulder - probably after surgery.

Diddle.

:__: This news. squirrel

21B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? - Page 2 Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Facepalm We can only hope that he can rehab this injury back to 100%. If it's even that severe. No one seems to want to commit 100% to it being accurate. We should wait until tomorrow to Ahhhhh!

22B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? - Page 2 Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:27 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:We should wait until tomorrow to Ahhhhh!

:^^^^:

I could watch that little guy go for hours. :*:

23B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? - Page 2 Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Me too. I was gonna make it my avatar, but I decided against it. :^^^^:

24B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? - Page 2 Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:39 pm

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie

504Heater wrote:Facepalm We can only hope that he can rehab this injury back to 100%. If it's even that severe. No one seems to want to commit 100% to it being accurate. We should wait until tomorrow to Ahhhhh!
Man that blows he looked like a solid prospect and good lord after muck,s mess ,we dont have many at center as close as him Facepalm

25B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? - Page 2 Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:31 am

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

any word on the condition of Regin

26B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? - Page 2 Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:24 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:any word on the condition of Regin

All i've seen is what Michael Sharp, the B-Sens writer, wrote yesterday:

"Rookie center Peter Regin is expected to miss at least a week after
suffering an undisclosed upper-body injury in the first period of
Wednesday night's loss to Philadelphia."

27B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? - Page 2 Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:28 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:any word on the condition of Regin

All i've seen is what Michael Sharp, the B-Sens writer, wrote yesterday:

"Rookie center Peter Regin is expected to miss at least a week after
suffering an undisclosed upper-body injury in the first period of
Wednesday night's loss to Philadelphia."

Still bad, but the result's better than I expected. Phew.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum