GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa?

+6
wprager
asq2
Cap'n Clutch
beedub
SensFan71
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:47 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://communities.canada.com/ottawacitizen/blogs/hockeycapital/archive/2009/03/26/binghamton-senators-could-open-the-playoffs-in-ottawa.aspx

Looks like we'll be able to catch some playoff hockey in Ottawa after all. The B-Sens are having scheduling conflicts in their arena - and may be forced to open up in Ottawa.

2B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:http://communities.canada.com/ottawacitizen/blogs/hockeycapital/archive/2009/03/26/binghamton-senators-could-open-the-playoffs-in-ottawa.aspx

Looks like we'll be able to catch some playoff hockey in Ottawa after all. The B-Sens are having scheduling conflicts in their arena - and may be forced to open up in Ottawa.

do season ticket holders get a bit of a pre-emptive jump on those tickets? go B-Sens.

3B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:53 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
do season ticket holders get a bit of a pre-emptive jump on those tickets? go B-Sens.

Hmmmm....I hope so. Smile

In all honesty, I don't think it matters a hill 'o beans. There will be tickets a plenty available. I'm in for sure!

PS Does anyone know how badly Regin got injured last night? Diddle.

4B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:46 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Hmmmm....I hope so. Smile

In all honesty, I don't think it matters a hill 'o beans. There will be tickets a plenty available. I'm in for sure!

PS Does anyone know how badly Regin got injured last night? Diddle.

ugh your not serious, sheesh, what bad luck, one of the best prospects we got and he is hurt? double diddle.

5B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:51 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sounds like a separated shoulder - but no one knows for sure. He'll get an MRI today.

Hope for the best. FingersCrossed

6B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:55 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I will take my son for sure if there is Baby Sens hockey.

7B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:12 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Sounds like a separated shoulder - but no one knows for sure. He'll get an MRI today.

those pesky separated shoulders, god, here's hoping all is well on the MRI.

8B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That would be awesome if the B-Sens had to play their home game in Ottawa. I would think Sens fans would be starving for playoff hockey and there would be a decent turnout. Imagine the Bingo team playing in front of a crowd more than double there usual bunch?

- Unknown Author

9B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:25 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Sounds like a separated shoulder - but no one knows for sure. He'll get an MRI today.

FingersCrossed

10B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That would awesome. Who on the current Sens squad is still eligible? If the Sens are mathematically eliminated they should return some of them. Especially Elliott -- who's there since Gerber left? Glass and a practice goalie?

11B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A guy named Mitch O'Keefe.

12B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:A guy named Mitch O'Keefe.

He was picked up this year out of College.

- Unknown Author

13B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh dear god. Regin is down...

Please tell me he's alright.
It's hard to be competitive next year if we keep losing guys to injuries! Sad

Any updates on Regin's status?

14B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's not okay Cronie - it appears he's done for the season and is in for a long, long rehab on the shoulder - probably after surgery.

Diddle.

15B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Empty Re: B-Sens to open Playoffs in Ottawa? Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:52 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:He's not okay Cronie - it appears he's done for the season and is in for a long, long rehab on the shoulder - probably after surgery.

Diddle.

ah damn, that is freaking horrible news. so we might not even see him next year, thankfully he is only 22 and that bodes well for him. other than that, just plain diddle sums it all up.

Facepalm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum