GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFFS: Game 1, B-Sens @ Manchester, April 14th

+8
SensGirl11
Ev
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
22_4_ever
tim1_2
SensHulk
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PLAYOFFS: Game 1, B-Sens @ Manchester, April 14th Aggressive-SENS-450px-

AT

PLAYOFFS: Game 1, B-Sens @ Manchester, April 14th Manchester_monarchs_200x200

Tentative B-Sens Lineup:

Daugavins-Potulny-Keller
Wick-O'Brien-Condra
Greening-Z. Smith-Butler
Dziurzynski-Bass-Grant

D.Smith-Benoit
Borowiecki-Weircoch
Schira - Kinrade

Brust
Lehner

Hale, Locke and Gryba are out. Hale's wife had a child, he'll be back Saturday. Locke is injured, hopes to be back Saturday. Gryba is highly unlikely for the playoffs.

SD's Red Line Report:

Literally this time, the line of Colin Greening, Z.Smith and Bobby Butler has experience at the NHL level - and varying degrees of success. If the 6'3" Greening can continue to exert himself and Z.Smith is his usual truculent way, then the B-Sens will have a LETHAL 3rd line with Bobby Butler flanking them on the right. Manchester's D pairings will have to decide on which they want to cover the most, the Z.Smith line, the O'Brien line or Potulny line - none of which are gonna be very much fun to try to contain.

REMEMBER, Team 1200 is playing this on the radio tonight! So, listen up!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I guess no top 6 minutes for Butler without Locke?

Hope Weircioch can elevate his game to the next level....they're going to miss Gryba

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:I guess no top 6 minutes for Butler without Locke?

Hope Weircioch can elevate his game to the next level....they're going to miss Gryba

I'm not 100% on this, but I've heard KK wants to roll 3 dangerous offensive lines this game, then smash the D with the 4th line. So I'm not sure there really is a top line.

I could be wrong though, I'll wait until the minutes come out after the game (or during I guess).

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Where'd Lessard go? No need for him in the playoffs?

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

Anyone know if there is any broadcast anywhere for this one?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Where'd Lessard go? No need for him in the playoffs?

That's true...IIRC - and I might not - he wasn't on the clear day roster, so he's now ineligible. So, yeah, not needed.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

22_4_ever wrote:Anyone know if there is any broadcast anywhere for this one?

I've asked a few and they all say it's only on AHL Live, which I'm not paying for. But if you find anything else, let me know!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

AHL Live PAY ($6.99 per Game) Online Video Streams :

http://theahl.com/files/ad_ahllive_10-11_468.jpg

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle, B.Schenn will play for the Monarchs, not the Kings.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Where'd Lessard go? No need for him in the playoffs?

That's true...IIRC - and I might not - he wasn't on the clear day roster, so he's now ineligible. So, yeah, not needed.

That kind of sucks for a guy that played the majority of the season there. He also filled his role for the big club…isn’t it weird that he’s not even eligible for the AHL playoffs?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle, B.Schenn will play for the Monarchs, not the Kings.

Probably a good thing as his team in the WHL just got murdered. Schenn isn't anything special at all.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

Probably a good thing as his team in the WHL just got murdered. Schenn isn't anything special at all.

The Hockey News ranked B. Schenn as the #1 prospect in hockey a couple months ago.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:

The Hockey News ranked B. Schenn as the #1 prospect in hockey a couple months ago.

The Schenn name has a certain cachet, I guess.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:

They also had Hodgson and Filatov 1, 2 like 3 years ago. THN is a joke when it comes to ranking prospects.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Schenn is the #1 prospect in the world right now, no question. That doesn't mean he has the most potential though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum