GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFFS: Game 1, B-Sens @ Manchester, April 14th

+8
SensGirl11
Ev
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
22_4_ever
tim1_2
SensHulk
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle, B.Schenn will play for the Monarchs, not the Kings.

Probably a good thing as his team in the WHL just got murdered. Schenn isn't anything special at all.

The Hockey News ranked B. Schenn as the #1 prospect in hockey a couple months ago.

The Schenn name has a certain cachet, I guess.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Diddle, B.Schenn will play for the Monarchs, not the Kings.

Probably a good thing as his team in the WHL just got murdered. Schenn isn't anything special at all.

The Hockey News ranked B. Schenn as the #1 prospect in hockey a couple months ago.

They also had Hodgson and Filatov 1, 2 like 3 years ago. THN is a joke when it comes to ranking prospects.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Schenn is the #1 prospect in the world right now, no question. That doesn't mean he has the most potential though.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:Schenn is the #1 prospect in the world right now, no question. That doesn't mean he has the most potential though.

Meh, debatable for sure. I think it's Gudbrasson but he won't get nearly the same fan fare a forward that has a name attached to him will.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I have a feeling the B-Sens will get raped though haha. Toffoli, Weal, and Schenn added late to the Monarchs. Plus they have Loktionov, Hickey, and Voynov. Gonna be tough.

Is Brust the starter?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:I have a feeling the B-Sens will get raped though haha. Toffoli, Weal, and Schenn added late to the Monarchs. Plus they have Loktionov, Hickey, and Voynov. Gonna be tough.

Is Brust the starter?

Teenagers who have a combined total of 1 NHL game vs a lineup of players who played 1/4 of the season in The NHL and are built like men. It isn't The OHL, WHL, or w/e else... it a pro, mens, league.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We'll see. I honestly couldn't care less if Binghamton wins or loses though, not gonna lie.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:We'll see. I honestly only care if Pittsburgh or Wilkes-Barre wins or loses though, not gonna lie.

Fixed.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Big Ev wrote:We'll see. I honestly couldn't care less if Binghmanton wins or loses though, not gonna lie.

Big Ev you're so smart. Can you give me some insight on the NHL and life in general?

Don't have the time right now, but I'll try to give you some pointers later on.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I smell a road trip on the horizon!! PLAYOFFS: Game 1, B-Sens @ Manchester, April 14th - Page 2 805406

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:We'll see. I honestly couldn't care less if Binghamton wins or loses though, not gonna lie.

You're in the wrong thread then, because I care a lot - and the reasons are 100% obvious. Maybe I'll fill you in sometime.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
Michallica wrote:
Big Ev wrote:We'll see. I honestly couldn't care less if Binghmanton wins or loses though, not gonna lie.

Big Ev you're so smart. Can you give me some insight on the NHL and life in general?

Don't have the time right now, I'm too busy googling Sidney Crosby GQ pictures

sorry to have disturbed you

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:We'll see. I honestly couldn't care less if Binghamton wins or loses though, not gonna lie.

You're in the wrong thread then, because I care a lot - and the reasons are 100% obvious. Maybe I'll fill you in sometime.

That just sounded like something you'd overhear on Oz.

I care how Binghamton does, afterall these are Sens players and they are the only ones still playing hockey right now. The better they do as a team, the better the players do for their development. The more games they play, the more experience they earn, thus benefiting them when they come into camp competing for a job.

Let's Go, Bing-Go!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I hope Brust gets injured (sorry Barry) so that Lehner can get some playoff games.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:I smell a road trip on the horizon!! PLAYOFFS: Game 1, B-Sens @ Manchester, April 14th - Page 2 805406

Wow. All the way on the horizon? That's quite the sniffer, you've got.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, we'll go if they advance, but we *just* got back, so it would have to be a Saturday night game where we drive back Sunday (barf).

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Anyone found an online feed of the game?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Damn, we so badly need to break the goose egg, come on guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum