GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Mar. 9th, 2009

+15
beerandsens
The Silfer Server
Sp00nz
Hockeyhero22000
Urkie
asq2
PTFlea
wprager
Cronie
davetherave
SensFan71
beedub
Acrobat
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ugly, eh?! WOO HOO!!! One more thing to whoop about!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:ugly, eh?! WOO HOO!!! One more thing to whoop about!

with the avatars flying around here, the word ugly should be banned, oh wait, you were talking hockey, sorry lol.

How does that idiot Wilson suggest Cujo played well last game against Ottawa? He was the tallest midget...

Holy bikini avatar Batman...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There are bikinis everywhere. Very good for attracting the female hockey fans here lol. Sarcasm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:There are bikinis everywhere. Very good for attracting the female hockey fans here lol. Sarcasm

on the contrary, we are targeting the best type of female hockey fan, the ones that like women cheers :___:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

^ That's a mix that would have the dudes on here frothing.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:^ That's a mix that would have the dudes on here frothing.

damn straight, and that is called entertainment value right there, your hits/members will double.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MurderOnIce wrote:How does that idiot Wilson suggest Cujo played well last game against Ottawa? He was the tallest midget...

Must have been a dig at the Senators. Ron-aparte is so clever.

SensFan71 wrote:
504Heater wrote:There are bikinis everywhere. Very good for attracting the female hockey fans here lol. Sarcasm

on the contrary, we are targeting the best type of female hockey fan, the ones that like women cheers :___:

Unfortunately the average "woman who likes women" is more Rosie O'Donnel than Gina Gershon...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh Gina...that film Bound was excellent. I don't remember what it was all about - something of a con film or something - but I 'appreciated it'. 8)

504Heater wrote:Oh Gina...that film Bound was excellent. I don't remember what it was all about - something of a con film or something - but I 'appreciated it'. 8)

I was midly interested, interested, very interested, extremely interested... and suddenly not so interested...

I love the old SNL stuff...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MurderOnIce wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Unfortunately the average "woman who likes women" is more Rosie O'Donnel than Gina Gershon...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good GDT Shabbs, thanks a lot!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

ewwwwwwwwwww....mind you a few drinks for a girl in quebec and I bet she does anything.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Here're the supposed D pairings with Smith and Picard out:

Campoli - Volchenkov
Phillips - Lee
Bell - Schubert

Bell - Schubert? Laughing3 Peter Schaefer Surre

Mind you, I'm a fan of the Phillips - Lee pairing.

Ugh, Lee is back...

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Neely4Life wrote:Ugh, Lee is back...

Get used to it if Smith is out awhile. I'm just warning you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum