GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Columbus Blue Jackets - 7:00pm EST/8:00pm AST - Jan. 30th, 2009

+18
dennycrane
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
Hockeyhero22000
Phoenix30
PTFlea
TheAvatar
asq2
Riprock
davetherave
SensGirl11
Jordo
caissie_1
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Cronie
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Does it matter if players are 'happy'? As I remember, every one of Scotty Bowman's players hated his guts. But that didn't stop them from winning.

DashRiprock wrote:Winchester has become one of my favorite players. His work ethic is incredible. He's a prototypical fetch and retrieve type player. He is so strong on the boards and is great at getting the puck in the zone, controlling the play, and setting up his teammates. He should be rewarded with more ice time and better linemates.

The Regin move is very dumbfounding. The guy scored his first NHL goal which proved to be the game winner.
The fact that Foligno remains on the 2nd PP unit and Winchester never sees any time there blows my MFing mind!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
He was finally starting to earn his paycheque with that 2 goal performance and the team was having success.

Play on the wing or play centre-bench.

What! He's not playing center!? I can't believe I wasted time even replying to that tool Commodore and I missed that.

This is very, very disappointing. Fisher needs a 2nd half chalk full of games like he had against St.Louis. I don't want him at center - he's no bloody good there. Boo.

squirrel

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Big points night for Edmonton, Columbus and Minnie. I'm guessing that Edmonton is cheering for an Ottawa win.

Here's a riddle: Foligno is in the NHL because why?

k maybe not a riddle, but it definitely doesn't have a reasonable answer.

look for Nash to score another goal-o-the-year by skating around the pylons we call our D

cash wrote:Here's a riddle: Foligno is in the NHL because why?

k maybe not a riddle, but it definitely doesn't have a reasonable answer.
because he's been one of our few consistently decent players. also because at this point, we're just letting the kids play.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

holy Dung!!! Did you guys see how quickly the boys came to Smith's aid?!?!

Could it be they actually give a Dung about one another?!?!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

why did neil get kicked out???????

3 guys who like the rough stuff, have character, and try most of the time, not shocking. I would be surprised if a few of the no shows tonight (Heatley and Spezza AGAIN) even blinked an eye.

If Wang is so high on Spezza, give us Brassard and a 1st, call it even.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

whoa...Neil got turfed for the game?!?!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

2 5 10 min and the game for Neil

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

what the hell did I miss?!?!
Jesus...now who the hell is going to wreak havoc??
Was Ruutu turfed as well?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:what the hell did I miss?!?!
Jesus...now who the hell is going to wreak havoc??
Was Ruutu turfed as well?

No he got a 5 min and a 10 min

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

oh, thanks dude...

These refs suck!!

OH, welcome aboard GM hockey dude... and a Newfoundlander to boot!! that's 3 atlantic fellas now. WOO HOO!!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Im not a true newfoundlander im here for the cheap university but i am likely to stay when i am done

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hey, whatever works.
Once you visit the Rock, you never want to leave.

Hartsberg has now turned what was just a player issue into a coaching issue in one night. I was 100% behind the guy until he switched up the lineup up front for NO REASON at all.

He found chemistry and decided it wasnt good enough... good one you moron. Why would he scratch Heatley and Spezza also...??? Oh, they are dressed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum