GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regin May Get Call Against Washington

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Regin May Get Call Against Washington Empty Regin May Get Call Against Washington Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:19 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I'm not sure I can provide anything to confirm this, but speculation and rumour has it that Danish Senators' prospect Peter Regin may play tomorrow against the Washington Capitals. :D

I'll look for a link if on arises. If this should not occur, I apologize for the disappointment. Razz

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

great news if true. Smile

:D :bounce:

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A-Train and Donovan are out for sure, and Smith is a game-time decision. I, personally, would have Schubert -- a natural 4th liner -- replace Donovan, and put Bell back on the bench. What's Regin going to give usp laying 5 minutes on the Bangers and Mash line?

5Regin May Get Call Against Washington Empty Re: Regin May Get Call Against Washington Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:18 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:A-Train and Donovan are out for sure, and Smith is a game-time decision. I, personally, would have Schubert -- a natural 4th liner -- replace Donovan, and put Bell back on the bench. What's Regin going to give usp laying 5 minutes on the Bangers and Mash line?

Spezza's a GTD as well, is he not?

Anyway, Peter "Ronald" Regin's definitely earned himself a game or two at the NHL level IMO.

6Regin May Get Call Against Washington Empty Re: Regin May Get Call Against Washington Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Great news, give him a look. If he performs well, send him down :lol!:

7Regin May Get Call Against Washington Empty Re: Regin May Get Call Against Washington Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That would be really cool. I don't want to see Spezza miss a game, but if he absolutely has to, I'd love to see Regin get some time line time.

8Regin May Get Call Against Washington Empty Re: Regin May Get Call Against Washington Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

To replace Donovan? Interesting choice, hopefully the lines are rolled properly and he gets more that 5 minutes. Would also be interesting to see what he can do on the PP.

9Regin May Get Call Against Washington Empty Re: Regin May Get Call Against Washington Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:09 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I'm excited, obviously, but I suspect if it happens it'll be the same situation as Zubov or other skilled Bingo-ers not accustomed to the NHL game.

Timidity, a certain hesitation to play the skilled game on which he thrives, a bit of a "lost in the head-lights" look and then benched by the third period.

Perhaps not the greatest for his development, but I suppose everyone has to go through that.

10Regin May Get Call Against Washington Empty Re: Regin May Get Call Against Washington Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:13 pm

asq2 wrote:I'm excited, obviously, but I suspect if it happens it'll be the same situation as Zubov or other skilled Bingo-ers not accustomed to the NHL game.

Timidity, a certain hesitation to play the skilled game on which he thrives, a bit of a "lost in the head-lights" look and then benched by the third period.

Perhaps not the greatest for his development, but I suppose everyone has to go through that.

Very possible. I think it will help them later on though.

I like that Murray is giving guys a look. Gives us a headstart on next year.

11Regin May Get Call Against Washington Empty Re: Regin May Get Call Against Washington Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:I'm excited, obviously, but I suspect if it happens it'll be the same situation as Zubov or other skilled Bingo-ers not accustomed to the NHL game.

Agreed. Although in Zubov's defense, I thought he came out flying in his first couple of games, then petered out towards the 3rd and 4th.

12Regin May Get Call Against Washington Empty Re: Regin May Get Call Against Washington Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:19 pm

504Heater wrote:

Agreed. Although in Zubov's defense, I thought he came out flying in his first couple of games, then petered out towards the 3rd and 4th.

Playing down to the level of the rest of the Sens. :lol!: Crying

13Regin May Get Call Against Washington Empty Re: Regin May Get Call Against Washington Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:

Yeah really. It hit him by game 3 that this team sucks and he should damn well tow the party line. :D

14Regin May Get Call Against Washington Empty Re: Regin May Get Call Against Washington Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:23 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Yeah really. It hit him by game 3 that this team sucks and he should damn well tow the party line. :D

A Farce United. :D

15Regin May Get Call Against Washington Empty Re: Regin May Get Call Against Washington Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LOL, that tagline is ripe for the plucking whilst they suck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum