GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mats Sundin

+3
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Riprock
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What decision will Mats make?

Mats Sundin - Page 2 Vote_lcap229%Mats Sundin - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 4 ]
Mats Sundin - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Mats Sundin - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Mats Sundin - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Mats Sundin - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Mats Sundin - Page 2 Vote_lcap243%Mats Sundin - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Mats Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Mats Sundin Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:46 am

Mosky

Rookie
Rookie

I'm just so torn on this whole subject. A part of me is just so damn fed up with all of this non-sense that it has gotten to the point where i don't care about it anymore, but the other part of me just wants to know what is franking going to happen! i voted retire. IMO if he hasn't made up his mind yet i think its still a retire vs. play debate in his head. if it is down to a NTC against not getting one for toronto, then shame on toronto. I'm sorry, but your captain, who has been with you for 13 some odd years, is asking to not be traded if he decides to return to toronto and you turn to him and say, "Well Mats, Thank you for in the end staying true to the Blue and White. Now, if you will just sign here, we can use you to attempt to make our team better without you, and smudge your name as a true leaf in history. Once again, thanks for all your hard work and effort to pull this team to the SCFs."

:x

17Mats Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Mats Sundin Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:09 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You didn't put Colorado in there? With Sakic whispering sweet nothings in his ear, I could totally see Sundin going there. Not to mention that if they wanted to they could for a trio of terror in Sundin, Forsberg (if Sundin goes there, I guarantee when he's recovered, he'd go as well) and Sakic to go with their young blood.

18Mats Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Mats Sundin Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 am

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:You didn't put Colorado in there? With Sakic whispering sweet nothings in his ear, I could totally see Sundin going there. Not to mention that if they wanted to they could for a trio of terror in Sundin, Forsberg (if Sundin goes there, I guarantee when he's recovered, he'd go as well) and Sakic to go with their young blood.

It's funny, because between returning to Toronto, Colorado or retirement, I see Colorado as a BIG maybe...

19Mats Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Mats Sundin Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:33 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:
504Heater wrote:You didn't put Colorado in there? With Sakic whispering sweet nothings in his ear, I could totally see Sundin going there. Not to mention that if they wanted to they could for a trio of terror in Sundin, Forsberg (if Sundin goes there, I guarantee when he's recovered, he'd go as well) and Sakic to go with their young blood.

It's funny, because between returning to Toronto, Colorado or retirement, I see Colorado as a BIG maybe...

I see it happening. But then, I wish he'd just go away.

20Mats Sundin - Page 2 Empty Re: Mats Sundin Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:43 am

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

I dont want him to stop playing. TBH he was really the last thing on the leafs that allowed me to have an respect for the team. He is the definition of an all-star, and it would be a shame for him to quit the game early, and go into the books as another great without a cup under their belt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum