GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mats Sundin has made his decision

+5
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
PKC
Cronie
KaBoominator
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Mats Sundin has made his decision Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:53 am

KaBoominator

KaBoominator
Prospect
Prospect

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/51599-mats-sundin-has-made-his-decision

nice ice breaker...

2Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:57 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

WhamBamCam wrote:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/51599-mats-sundin-has-made-his-decision

nice ice breaker...

Sweet dude! Your first thread! :D

THAT'S AWESOME!! LOL

3Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:04 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Nice! At least his conscious about the environment, if nothing else.

4Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You Jerk Just kidding. You got me thinking he actually made a decision.

- Unknown Author

5Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LOL.

Sundin squirrel

6Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:04 pm

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

504Heater wrote:LOL.

Sundin squirrel

🇳🇴 squirrel squirrel
(Sundin) (Heater) (Mosky)

You're going down in the pool sucker! :lol!:

7Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:13 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Haha, why is everyone so sure of themselves now in this pool? You realize you're going to be playing for second? I'm just trying to get people prepared for the eventual disappointment of my taking everyone to fantasy school.

8Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:15 pm

WhamBamCam wrote:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/51599-mats-sundin-has-made-his-decision

nice ice breaker...
what happened when the cashier asked cash or credit affraid

9Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:16 pm

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

PKC wrote:Haha, why is everyone so sure of themselves now in this pool? You realize you're going to be playing for second? I'm just trying to get people prepared for the eventual disappointment of my taking everyone to fantasy school.

I've come to terms with not winning, i never do, but i just want heater to know that he's got no chance in taking down my all-star team, which is why i am not sending him my roster until the very last minute so he can't steal all my ideas! :bounce:

10Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:38 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

ahh good old Sundin... I have pity for the team he actually goes too... It's going to be a media circus! He should just save everyone the trouble and just retire!

11Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nick Kypreos went on record today on Hockey Central at Noon saying that he strongly feels that Sundin will be back in the NHL in December and will sign with the Rangers.

Time will tell...

12Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:08 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Nick Kypreos went on record today on Hockey Central at Noon saying that he strongly feels that Sundin will be back in the NHL in December and will sign with the Rangers.

Time will tell...

It's just funny after his "I don't want to join a team mid-season" spiel he gave to the Toronto media last march as the reason why he didn't want to get traded... What a joke!

13Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:16 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

smash88 wrote:It's just funny after his "I don't want to join a team mid-season" spiel he gave to the Toronto media last march as the reason why he didn't want to get traded... What a joke!
Yeah, that is going against what he said. I think his words last year were that he didn't want to be a rental. But, if he does this, it's not much different.

I still feel he'll be back with the Leafs if he does come back.

14Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:26 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
smash88 wrote:It's just funny after his "I don't want to join a team mid-season" spiel he gave to the Toronto media last march as the reason why he didn't want to get traded... What a joke!
Yeah, that is going against what he said. I think his words last year were that he didn't want to be a rental. But, if he does this, it's not much different.

I still feel he'll be back with the Leafs if he does come back.

I hope he does, keep the circus where the circus belongs!

15Mats Sundin has made his decision Empty Re: Mats Sundin has made his decision Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:30 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

smash88 wrote:I hope he does, keep the circus where the circus belongs!

Well, I wouldn't be too upset if he signed with us... Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum