GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elliott may start in net on Sat for the Sens

+10
jamvan
Mojo
asq2
LethalLehner
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sportsnet reporting....

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/01/09/senators_crease/

Hmmm...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well now my poll is out of date and I just posted the darn thing :D

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Finally a reason to get excited about the game tomorrow?

- Unknown Author

We need a miracle to finish in the last playoff spot. Perhaps he can be our miracle...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Assuming he's called up and sticks with the club; we'll need him to be THE reason we stay in games and win ones we have no business winning at least long enough for the Sens to get their heads out of their arses.

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

That'd be AWESOME! I hope this is true. He needs to get some experience under his belt at this level, if he's going to be playing with us as our starter next year.
We have nothing to lose anymore either, so I say bring him up along with Regin, Smith and Zubov again.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:That'd be AWESOME! I hope this is true. He needs to get some experience under his belt at this level, if he's going to be playing with us as our starter next year.
We have nothing to lose anymore either, so I say bring him up along with Regin, Smith and Zubov again.

I say leave Regin where he is. Bring up Z. Smith, Zubov, Bass and M. Karlsson. Find a way to move Schubie, Kelly and Vermette.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe this is all the talk of waiving going on. Regin's close to being ready. No player battles through two injuries - one a concussion - then comes back and posts a ton of points if they're not ready to compete.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Kuba's back too!!!! YAY!!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don't forget that Foligno is OK as well. Hopefully more major moves made as well?

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Don't forget that Foligno is OK as well. Hopefully more major moves made as well?

Is he okay? I didn't read and I was fearing the worst.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Don't forget that Foligno is OK as well. Hopefully more major moves made as well?

Is he okay? I didn't read and I was fearing the worst.

It's at the very bottom of the Sportsnet article about Elliot.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh and Heater: Why didn't you wear your Fighting Montagoose Hat to the GMHockey night at Boston Pizza?

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I don't even want to finish in the last spot of the playoffs to be honest. That would mean we would most likely play Boston and be swept right on out of there, GUARANTEED, I don't care how good our "turnaround" is at that point. And then we'll miss out on a top 10 pick. No thanks. No playoffs for us unless we finish 7th or 6th.

wouldn't it make more sense to start him on the road rather than infront of the home crowd?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum