GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johnson to Start against Sens tonight

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Johnson to Start against Sens tonight Empty Johnson to Start against Sens tonight Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:25 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

One of these days!! One of these days!!! We will demolish your backup!! Let's hope it's tonight!

I believe we totally have Theodore's number, this might be the reason that they are starting Johnson...

GO SENS!!

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2008/11/04/7301626.html

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

They're still starting backups!? I thought we were no longer in the special olympics category...

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

mattshock wrote:They're still starting backups!? I thought we were no longer in the special olympics category...

:lol!: So true. I was wondering why they would start the backup...so be it...hopefully our boys make them pay for it..

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Fisher with a hat trick?

That would be nice. Hopefully we just play a decent game. Washington had our number BIG TIME last year.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I admit I am concerned. I read that Ovechkin was "chomping at the bit" to get back on the ice.

When that happens, usually he has a multi-point night.

I think that Ottawa will be fine though, as they've been playing so much better in the last couple of games. We may have turned the corner.

mattshock wrote:Fisher with a hat trick?

That would be nice. Hopefully we just play a decent game. Washington had our number BIG TIME last year.
I'll bank that Fisher gets a Gordie Howe Hat Trick

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ridiculous. At some point the Caps are gonna have to man up and play Theodore against opponents. He's been awful for them, but what better way to get him out of it than to play him?

I hope we demolish Johnson, although apparently he's been quite good against us.

Still stand by what I said when the Caps signed Theodore - playoffs in jeopardy.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

EDIT: It IS because Johnson owns us. In 4 starts he has a .941 and a 1.89 GAA.

Time to break the curse! Light him up like a Christmas tree guys!

I would take this as a compliment if I was Ottawa, they are starting their best goalie. If people think Gerber is overpaid, NOTHING compared to Theodore. He is the worst starter in the league by far and will be the backup there eventually.

Johnson isnt an awful goalie and I've always thought he was kind of under rater... so hopefully the Sens can put a few past him and keep the puck out of their own zone.

10Johnson to Start against Sens tonight Empty Re: Johnson to Start against Sens tonight Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:10 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I hope Fisher turns Johnson into his Wing Dang Doodle.

11Johnson to Start against Sens tonight Empty Re: Johnson to Start against Sens tonight Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:I would take this as a compliment if I was Ottawa, they are starting their best goalie. If people think Gerber is overpaid, NOTHING compared to Theodore. He is the worst starter in the league by far and will be the backup there eventually.

Johnson isnt an awful goalie and I've always thought he was kind of under rater... so hopefully the Sens can put a few past him and keep the puck out of their own zone.

I agree, he's an average starter and that's a compliment.

12Johnson to Start against Sens tonight Empty Re: Johnson to Start against Sens tonight Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:I hope Fisher turns Johnson into his Wing Dang Doodle.

I also agree with this. :D

13Johnson to Start against Sens tonight Empty Re: Johnson to Start against Sens tonight Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:56 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:I hope Fisher turns Johnson into his Wing Dang Doodle.

Good call PKC!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum